AP rates for January

bump..REALLY need these rates to come through for Jan..

Wow, that's crappy that an AP holder would find out about discounts with such short notice! I appreciate any and all discounts offered, but to have just a week or two notice doesn't feel like a lot of time.
They must figure that we have AP, and will be there either way.

Wow, that's crappy that an AP holder would find out about discounts with such short notice! I appreciate any and all discounts offered, but to have just a week or two notice doesn't feel like a lot of time.
They must figure that we have AP, and will be there either way.

I know, right? If they aren't going to offer that's fine (OH I'll be bummed) but at least let us know one way or the other..Then I can continue planning factoring this in..

I am waiting for AP rates for our May 2-6 trip. Are those dates included in the discounted rates being released Dec 27th?

Mousesavers has historical release dates for discounts. Last year AP rates for stays 1/2-3/22 were released on 11/15, but 4/2-6/3 came out on 2/5. Previous years are also listed back to 2010.

We purchased our AP's tonight and I was told by the CM that the rates for our April trip will be released on December 27th. She said they are released quarterly and the latest rates "expire" December 26th.

I would be shocked if this were true- this may be true for the general public since they already have 2014 deals for the public. AP rates should be out any day now based on historical releases- although this year seems like the rates have been a little later than in the past

I assume AP rates are better than other typical room only discounts, right?
How do they compare to F&F rates? F&F are probably better, but is the AP discount close?

As you can see from my sig, I book a few trips per year with AP rates. AP USED to be the same as F&F - 40%...I haven't seen 40% off with AP for 2 years now. AP discounts have been 20-35% generally.

We purchased our AP's tonight and I was told by the CM that the rates for our April trip will be released on December 27th. She said they are released quarterly and the latest rates "expire" December 26th.

The next set of dates will be thru mid March, usually 2-3 months after this release, they will release dates thru early June. Doubtful it will be by the end of 2013.

I'm waiting too, as usual. Have my airfare booked for March, but no room yet!

Just called and still no AP rates for January. Still waiting......

I know--crazy, right? I've got two expensive rooms booked for March, and I'm hoping we see a better discount than the general promo. The late release, plus this fall's discount doesn't give me much hope though.

Annual Passholder discounts are now out for January 4-April 12.

37% off Beach Club Villas, BW Villas, OKW, SS, AKL - Standard/Pool View, BC, BWI, CR, GF, Poly, WL - Standard/Woods View, YC

30% off CBR, CSR, POR-R, FW Cabins, AK Villas, WL Villas, AKL- Savanna View/Club Level, WL Courtyard View/Club Level

25% off ASSp, ASMu, POP

20% off AoA Family Suites

**Discounts slightly lower across all categories for Mar 6-13
** Discounts exclude 3 BR Villas, AoA LM rooms, campsites and GF Villas

Annual Passholder discounts are now out for January 4-April 12.

37% off Beach Club Villas, BW Villas, OKW, SS, AKL - Standard/Pool View, BC, BWI, CR, GF, Poly, WL - Standard/Woods View, YC

30% off CBR, CSR, POR-R, FW Cabins, AK Villas, WL Villas, AKL- Savanna View/Club Level, WL Courtyard View/Club Level

25% off ASSp, ASMu, POP

20% off AoA Family Suites

**Discounts slightly lower across all categories for Mar 6-13
** Discounts exclude 3 BR Villas, AoA LM rooms, campsites and GF Villas
Thanks for posting this! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter