AP rates for Nov/Dec

lucincia

DIS Veteran
Going to Disney World 11/26-12/4. Got couple nights at ASMovies and 6 nights at WL at AAA rate.

Now, another question from the newbie. When does the AP rate for Nov/Dec usually come out? Waiting on buying park tickets until we know if it's worth it to get AP or just regular tickets.

And I understand we need to make our PS 90 days out for the more popular locations. BUT, from what I have read, the park hours may not be released by that time. So, how do you veterans plan dining experience when you try to match it up to park hours?

Thanks!

We'll be there the following week. What are the AAA rates for Values, Mods & Deluxes?

The ASMovies we got for around $90/night. The WL is around $217.00 (this is woods/lodge view - since last I checked, they're out of standard during the period of time we will be there). This is with AAA discount and with tax. I hope AP rates will be better :)

Lollipop Mom said:
you can find examples of past AP rates at www.magicalmemoriestravel.com/HistoricalRates.html

Just keep in mind that it looks like there is a very good chance that this year's rates will be a fair amount higher than past years.

I agree, rates for this spring were MUCH higher than spring 2004. ALSO keep in mind that 11/26 is still part of REGULAR season and VALUE season does not begin until 11/27 (new this year), so if you book on 11/26 that will be your rate for your stay. Some of us, me included, will book, then rebook during value season to get the overall cheapest rate. I also agree about WL being sold out. I was checking for CM rates for the weekend of Dec. 2 and Dec. 9 and there is NOTHING at a CM rate left at WL for those 2 weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter