• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP rates/offers changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
I can’t seem to find it, and my dashboard is acting funny, it’s not even showing anything I have saved or signed up to it’s just all empty right now...... anyWho wasn’t there a thread about AP rates and when people find different ones they post it there

well I discovered a new AP rate( I had already booked with ap rate cabana bay) went down $34 and I went from an exterior family suite to an interior so I just wanted to give everybody a heads up to occasionally look in and see if the rates are different or if anything else is offered

And keep checking right up to arrival. Last August, the AP rate per night decreased $20/night 2 days before our arrival. I asked about it (very politely!) when we checked in & the front desk fella quickly & sweetly changed our rate to the lower one for us without hesitation👍.

This was Brandon at Sapphire Falls just for reference.

And keep checking right up to arrival. Last August, the AP rate per night decreased $20/night 2 days before our arrival. I asked about it (very politely!) when we checked in & the front desk fella quickly & sweetly changed our rate to the lower one for us without hesitation👍.

This was Brandon at Sapphire Falls just for reference.

yes I’ve noticed this I’ve been trying to check just about every day..... I was able to move to an interior family suite(cabana bay)for $30 less for the week....... and then I checked a couple of days ago and the exterior is about $30 cheaper now than what I currently hold but I think I’m going to stay with the interior since it seems closer to the lazy river

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter