AP Renewal Questions

doberlady

<font color=royalblue>It just never gets old to me
My current AP is set to expire on 11/20

We arrive in WDW on 11/19-11/28

How am I supposed to book all my days of FPs as I called and I can only renew the AP 60 days in advance

o_O

OMG- all the quick to go ones will be gone. Doesn't seem right that I have a trip booked and this will be my 3rd AP and I can't book all of my FPs for my trip

grrrrrrrr

thanks for responding

OMG- all the quick to go ones will be gone. Doesn't seem right that I have a trip booked and this will be my 3rd AP and I can't book all of my FPs for my trip

grrrrrrrr

thanks for responding

Email guest relations. It will take about a week, but someone will call you. I had an issue with tickets/FP+ booking and my tickets, and they "made it right" by attaching some "anytime FPs" to my account because the FPs I wanted were gone by the time the issue was resolved. Of course YMMV, but they were very responsive when I explained my situation, and I think you are justified in your frustration. Good luck.

My current AP is set to expire on 11/20

We arrive in WDW on 11/19-11/28

How am I supposed to book all my days of FPs as I called and I can only renew the AP 60 days in advance

o_O

We ran into that one year. We called the regular Disney line and got a ticket agent on the phone. They were able to renew our passes a few days early and we were all set. Hopefully you can connect with an agent who is able to help renew early.

You can also just purchase a regular ticket now and make your FP with that. Then when you get to WDW, go to Guest Services and upgrade that ticket to an AP at your renewal rate. You'll get your FP and spread out the cost a bit at the same time. It works nicely. I've done it.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter