• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP renewal

disneygirl1972

DIS Veteran
This is the first time I have renewed an AP. My first park day with the renewal will be this Thursday. Do I need to go to Guest Relations/Ticket Window to do anything? Is it automatically on my existing Magic Bands?

There has been conflicting info on this. Every time I’ve renewed, including this past October, I went to a ticket window to have them activated and have my new yellow card issued. But I know others here have renewed for years and have never had to stop at the ticket window. To be safe, stop at the ticket window on your way into the park. It will automatically be on your magicbands though regardless. As long as the tickets are linked to you, the bands will have them.

If you call to renew your pass, you will need to stop at either a park ticket window or guest relations location to activate the renewal.
If you renew online, the renewed pass automatically activates upon expiration of your old pass.

Online renewals are only available for tourist (non-discounted) passes and FL resident passes. DVC members must call DVC Member Services to renew at DVC pricing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter