AP Rumors

princesspooh323

Mouseketeer
Every year I buy my hoppers ahead and then upgrade to my AP before I go. Now with fastpass plus, the pressure is on, because I can't make fastpass choices without some kind of ticket. Before I log on to buy some passes, I just want to know if there are any rumors of AP discounts in the next few weeks.

Thanks!

We bought annual passes last June for our upcoming trip Oct. 23rd. We were able to make FassPass+ reservations just fine in MDE. Whoever sold us the passes in DVC member services must have put our pass claim number in to the system when they sold it to us. We didn't pick up the actual passes unitl we arrived and went to guest services.

I've never heard of AP specials. Is this a thing?
Intending to upgrade my December tickets to AP before I go home.

DVC offers Annual passes at a discount and sometimes offers even special pricing or promotions for a limited time. They did this on Premium annual passes earlier this year.

DVC offers Annual passes at a discount and sometimes offers even special pricing or promotions for a limited time. They did this on Premium annual passes earlier this year.
10-4. As I'm not DVC I won't expect such a thing :)

Hello!

We are new to DVC.

Is it possible to buy an AP at usual DVC prices and upgrade if a better special is offered?

TIA

There are no 'specials' for AP prices aside from the DVC discount.

The only promotions we are offered are usually package deals for resorts and dining plans, on top of the in-park discounts.

The only price changes you will see on APs are increases due to inflation.

Over the past few years they have offered some good deals on premium annual passes, and both times it was right after I had already bought me. Since two years ago it was in the fall, I was hoping maybe they would offer it again.

We had DVC APs last time we went. Later, there was a deal on PAPs but you had to actually be at a park during the time of the offer to upgrade. I checked a couple of times to see if I could do this over the phone but it had to be at the park. As our trip was outside the offer period so we missed out. Coming from the UK means that we couldn't make a quick trip to FLA to upgrade :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter