• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AP Theme Park Reservations with Resort Stay

Kimrlav

Mouseketeer
Hello Folks,

I am hoping someone can provide direction or assistance with my question. I have an AP ticket and a resort stay for 10 days. I thought that I could make reservations for each day of my stay with an AP. I click on the resort reservation, but get a blank calendar and cannot make a park reservation - I have reservations for 7 days, but cannot get the first two days and all parks are available. The system keeps indicating all my reservations are full and does not give me the option to make a new park reservation. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Hello Folks,

I am hoping someone can provide direction or assistance with my question. I have an AP ticket and a resort stay for 10 days. I thought that I could make reservations for each day of my stay with an AP. I click on the resort reservation, but get a blank calendar and cannot make a park reservation. The system keeps indicating all my reservations are full and does not give me the option to make a new park reservation. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!
Does your AP expire during the resort reservation? You may need to book some park reservations on your renewal AP and some on your current one..

Hello Folks,

I am hoping someone can provide direction or assistance with my question. I have an AP ticket and a resort stay for 10 days. I thought that I could make reservations for each day of my stay with an AP. I click on the resort reservation, but get a blank calendar and cannot make a park reservation - I have reservations for 7 days, but cannot get the first two days and all parks are available. The system keeps indicating all my reservations are full and does not give me the option to make a new park reservation. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!
What category of park reservations did you select? Did you specifically select park reservations for AP with resort stay or just AP park reservations? It sounds like it is pulling from the wrong area.

Go to the website and log in. Then go to the dropdown menu under My Disney Experience. Select Park Reservations. Select Make or Modify Park Reservations. Select Park Reservations for Annual Passholder Staying at a Disney Resort. So long as your resort reservation is linked properly, that should work.

Good Luck!

Does your AP expire during the resort reservation? You may need to book some park reservations on your renewal AP and some on your current one..
No it does not expire, but thanks for the pointing out that could be an issue.

What category of park reservations did you select? Did you specifically select park reservations for AP with resort stay or just AP park reservations? It sounds like it is pulling from the wrong area.

Go to the website and log in. Then go to the dropdown menu under My Disney Experience. Select Park Reservations. Select Make or Modify Park Reservations. Select Park Reservations for Annual Passholder Staying at a Disney Resort. So long as your resort reservation is linked properly, that should work.

Good Luck!
Yes, I was selecting AP pass with Resort reservation. Thanks for the suggestion. The website did allow me to select the reservation, so do not know what was wrong. Thanks again, I will try again.

I was just doing the same for our trip in February, something wonky was happening, I signed out and then in again and was able to make reservations for our length of stay.
I will make another attempt, logging back in did not work. Each attempt with my resort reservation did not work. However, I tried as a basic AP reservation and the website allowed me to make a bonus reservation for Epcot and an basic AP reservation for AK on the next day. If Disney is requiring reservations, the system needs to work properly and not have glitches. Thanks to everyone for the tips and hints - much appreciated.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter