Apart from clothes and shoes , what do you keep in your wardrobe ?

My laundry basket, a plastic rolling 3 drawer cart with my hair, makeup and other sundry stuff. A box of jigsaw puzzles that I have yet to get to (I just keep putting more in.) I have a shelf on top where I keep old photo albums and a couple of pairs of shoes.

Photo albums, hats, purses, an ironing board, iron, radio, extra pillows. It's a vortex,lol

Our bedroom closet has luggage, purses, photo albums, hats, Disney pins, overflow of shampoo, body wash and lotions. And neck massager. Magic bands, bathroom towels, sheets and blankets

My closet is pretty big so I currently have a Christmas tree, all our paper products (kleenex, paper towels), computer screens, keyboards, lots of wrapping paper, 3 Rubbermaid bins full of Christmas stuff, and a few boxes that are my daughters.

if you are speaking of a wardrobe as a piece of furniture-our (more like an armoire) has clothing in the drawers while the top shelves hold a wealth of dh's sci-fi tv series and movies, along with odd sci-fi toys (original kirk/spock action figures, daleks, stranger things mini video game and such).

Assuming bedroom closet.

Too much to list. Main bedroom is HUGE for a regular just double bifold door closet. It spans the whole wall and has 2 deep cavities to the left and right. One side has shelves. There's camera stuff, boxes of junk, a huge inflatable chair deflated of course shoved in the one side. I have a bunch of boxes from my computer stuff in there.

I have 1 extra bedroom, normal sized double bifold door. It's all boxed up stuff. Bicycle gear and camping gear mostly. Everything else was put there when I move in and I haven't looked at it since. I should go through it.

On the shelf above the hanging bar there are some labeled shoe boxes with sewing and craft supplies, travel gear, health supplies like a blood pressure cuff, etc., and gift wrapping supplies. Our shoes are on shelves underneath the shorter hanging items.

Other than clothes and shoes I have a wallet and matching bag that I never used. I also have a small jewelry box that I had as a kid. I just stuck it in the closet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter