Apart from your home country, what country have you spent the most time in?

Canada, though I haven't visited in years. We used to go frequently when I was younger because we have family there.

Canada.

Spent a weekend in Niagara Falls as a kid when you didn't need a passport or anything. And a couple years ago spend 6 days of our 11 days riding the bicycle around the northern shore of Lake Ontario.

I've only been out of the country twice and both times it was four days-once in Canada in Toronto, and once to London in the UK. I'm going to call it and say London. In Toronto I was there for a convention and rarely left the hotel. London was an experience, and I'd love to go back for a longer time!

Mexico. It's only about 15 minutes away from us, and before the early 2000s, there was a parking lot on the American side, then we only needed a quarter to walk thru the turnstile to Mexico, and another quarter to return. Lots of stores where we'd go over to shop and have lunch almost every month or so.

South Korea, but I don’t remember any of it since I was a baby. Of the ones I can remember, Hungary was the longest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter