APH Rates Are Currently Available... [UPDATED 07/27/18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! That's nice of you!! I'm cringing seeing people say how they won't pay $300 for rooms there, and we've got a rate waay over that. Sigh.

I called a couple days ago and they told me the rates for April should be available sometime in December. Does this sound right to y'all?

Am hoping for a discount for the first weekend in March. Thought it was early enough to avoid spring break, but apparently not.

Just wanted to check in. We are at RPR in a JP suite (nice suite btw, #3500)
During check-in, they did not even ask for our AP. Didnt seem to care to much about it :confused3 . I even asked if they needed to see it , and they didn't care.

Just an FYI.

Just made an APH res at Hard Rock for the first weekend in May, $215/night. All the Universal hotels were available.

Just made an APH res at Hard Rock for the first weekend in May, $215/night. All the Universal hotels were available.

Thanks. Just playing with dates looks like APH rates are available through mid-May. I'm still waiting for the beginning of June :). BUT, at least I get to book my flights on SW today when those dates are released. Baby steps on planning this trip I guess :lmao:

Just checked for RPR dates May 2nd thru May 7th the aph rate is 278 per night!!!!!!! So glad we reserved the room months ago at 200 average per night stay more play moe rate.

Does anyone think that the aph rates will come down?

Thanks for the posts everyone. I have been checking the Universal site almost every day for the past couple of months for an APH rate for a room at the Hard Rock for 4 nights in Feb. Nothing showed up, but after seeing these posts, I called, and we changed our reservation to club level for the same rate we had booked a regular room through stay more play more.

So Feb 16-20, Club Level, 2 Queens, $359

Has anyone seen a reduced APH rate for standard rooms (non-club) during that period?

Thanks for the posts everyone. I have been checking the Universal site almost every day for the past couple of months for an APH rate for a room at the Hard Rock for 4 nights in Feb. Nothing showed up, but after seeing these posts, I called, and we changed our reservation to club level for the same rate we had booked a regular room through stay more play more.

So Feb 16-20, Club Level, 2 Queens, $359

Has anyone seen a reduced APH rate for standard rooms (non-club) during that period?

OMG! That's a great deal! That's less than we are paying in April for Non-Club level! I hope they release some April rates soon!

Royal Pacific, April 9th-12th.

I don't know what's going on…the previous poster said the rates are out through May but I am not seeing them for April???

Try calling Universal Resorts directly. I didn't see the rate I was looking for but when I called, they offered the club level APH discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter