• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

APH: "Rooms are not available at any of the hotels at Universal Orlando"

DrewAlmighty

Mouseketeer
Does anyone get this message when you try and book APH rates?

"Rooms are not available at any of the hotels at Universal Orlando for your requested dates

You may begin your search again using new dates or call us at 1-888-464-3617 if you wish to speak directly with a reservationist. We look forward to seeing you at our destination soon."

Yet when you search for non-APH rate rooms... it works?

The rates for Cabana Bay just went live yesterday/this week.. I don't know why it wouldn't work. Seems like Cabana Bay has this no matter what days I have checked. The other hotels seem to work.

If you call are you able to get the rate?

I had the same problem last night and today - the rates would come up, but then when you selected "book it", it said no rooms were available at any of the resorts. :confused3
I called this morning and they had rooms available, so I guess it's just a glitch.

I just tried it now and had no issues. Perhaps there were technical difficulties last night.

What dates?

Yeah, I had the same thing come up a couple of nights ago when I noticed the APH rates for my June 28-July 5th trip was showing a savings of around $65 for tower poolside a night. First thing I did was call and the TM on the phone was having the same issue in that the rates would come up but she could not apply them. I had to leave phone number for someone to call me back later and make the adjustment. I received the call back and changes were made. I still am not sure what the issue was though. Out of curiosity I tried just now on the website and still got the same message the OP is getting for Cabana Bay. I would call and they should be able to take care of things for you.

I just tried it now and had no issues. Perhaps there were technical difficulties last night.

What dates?

10/27 - 11/2.

May as well ask this here too if anyone knows... If I book through the phone.. can I call and make payments on the room so that it's paid in full by the time that we arrive?

10/27 - 11/2.

May as well ask this here too if anyone knows... If I book through the phone.. can I call and make payments on the room so that it's paid in full by the time that we arrive?

if you want to prepay, call and be transferred to accounting.
that department will set it up with you.

when you book, you only pay a one night deposit on your reservation.

That's good to know because I really didn't want to fax my numbers. Do they take the info over the phone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter