• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

App: Wish.....Anyone Use?

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi. I just saw an app that I downladed called Wish. The rating seemed good and prices look really good.

Has anyone used, is this site legit or to good to be true?

Thanks so much!

I know a couple of people who have bought watches and stuff from them. They both said they'd probably not take a chance on clothes, though

You can access the site on wish.com too. We've ordered several things from them, from stuffed animals to clothing to kitchen utensils. Clothes run small, everything else we've ordered has been as pictured. Shipping takes awhile, so order with plenty of time to receive your order.

I've been using WISH for over a year. Yes it take a while to get your items and I've had a few problems, but for inexpensive purchases its been fine. Ive purchased a swim suit from them- it appeared to be the exact same as the catalog I had so I purchased it. Asian clothing sizes are much smaller than US, so I normally wear a XL or a 1X, everyone says to buy it 2 to 3 sizes larger I ordered a 3X.. well I received the suit. same as the catalog, only the bottoms were a bikini (LOL) and although they said 3X they were more like a 5X (BIG LOL), The top fit, but was a bit tight. Ive purchased dog sweaters and T shirts, and they were true to size. Dog Harnesses and leash sets.. Perfect. beautiful costume jewelry. LOTS of those snap charms, necklaces, bracelets- high quality and very well made. NO, seconds all stones were there. Some shoe racks, dog toys- had a strange odor, but my dogs have chewed up everything from PetSmart, but these have lasted.

The only problem I've had was last year on black Friday, I ordered a "romba" style vacuum.. the highest cost purchase I'd made and it was sent to the wrong address, somewhere in Texas. All reviews said the same thing, Wish refunded my money. Unless the item is tracked, Wish asks you if you received the item, I assume that's how the seller gets paid. If the item is later than the estimate, Wish will give you a refund if you ask for it. You can also track your items.

Try it for a few lower cost items.. that's what I did.. I'm pleased.

Thank you all SO much! I wasnt aware that the site is for other people to sell their items. Are all the clothes from China? Is this where most of thr items are from? I thought it was an actual store lol

Maybe Ill go on the computer at work tomorrow and see if I can read up about it. I knew you would all know.

If I buy, Ill start with the little stuff first.

Thanks all!

I have friends who order accessories from them. I actually wore a hairpiece for a wedding I was in. One of the girls ordered us all the same one. I think it was $3. Clothes are very hit or miss. They can run small and I don't think they have a good return policy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter