Applause-a-Gram / Compliment Cards- Not found anymore

kc10family

DIS Veteran
I am having issue with not being able to use the compliment card/ Applause-a-Gram at guest services anymore. The reply has been, here is the Twitter tag.
I don’t use twitter nor do I want it. I am thankful Disney wants to move into the digital age, the social media age…… but I still rather hand write a quick note of thanks at the end of the day or the next day.

Yes, I have written a snail mail letter to the WDW leadership about an amazing CM and if I feel a full letter is warranted for another CM I would not hesitate to write one. However, sometimes, I think the CM’s deserve compliments that do not need to be sent to the top of the WDW leadership chain. When I have gone into Guest Services at MK and EPCOT within this last year, most of the CM’s have no clue what an Applause-a-Gram is or have any way to write a quick note of praise for a CM.

Ideas outside of twitter? Anyone make an Applause-a-Gram type note/ card? Would it make it to the CM if I made one?

I don't recall the term, but you used to be able to fill out compliment cards for CMs, at Guest Services. The comments go into their respective files, and are considered at raise and promotion times.

What's an "applause a gram"? In all my years on this page - I never heard of it.
Not mine but this is what one looked like.
tumblr_n1gu13gNzn1ru8c59o1_500.jpg

I don't recall the term, but you used to be able to fill out compliment cards for CMs, at Guest Services. The comments go into their respective files, and are considered at raise and promotion times.
Yes, but sadly Guest Services doesn't have these anymore, or the CM's don't know where to find them. I have been told to use twitter many times the past two years. :(

Then you politely, smilingly, but firmly advise, "I don't Twitter. I'd like to make my comments here, in writing."

the alternative would be to email wdw.guest.communications @disneyworld.com with all the information you'd put on the comment card.

Then you politely, smilingly, but firmly advise, "I don't Twitter. I'd like to make my comments here, in writing."

the alternative would be to email wdw.guest.communications @disneyworld.com with all the information you'd put on the comment card.
I forgot about email. I agree I should continue to politely remind guest services that people don't use twitter and hand written is still a thing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter