Apple AirPods

DisneyDetective

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about purchasing a set of Apple AirPods for my iphone 13pro. I would be mostly using them on holiday for example florida (by the pool) and plane.

Reactions: GAN
I have Anker SoundCore earbuds I like, so I could never justify the price of the AirPods (and I like Apple products). But maybe there's a big step up in quality that justifies the price. :confused3

I'm thinking about purchasing a set of Apple AirPods for my iphone 13pro. I would be mostly using them on holiday for example florida (by the pool) and plane.
I have a pair that I use primarily at the gym or on vacation. I like them a lot(AirPod Pro 2) ...the sound is great. The only issue I had was keeping the right one in my ear -I've had a few iterations of the airpods and NEVER had an issue until these. So I had to grab a set of the foam covers and it solved the issue -but it does affect the noise cancellation slightly -which i don't really mind.

I have a pair that I use primarily at the gym or on vacation. I like them a lot(AirPod Pro 2) ...the sound is great. The only issue I had was keeping the right one in my ear -I've had a few iterations of the airpods and NEVER had an issue until these. So I had to grab a set of the foam covers and it solved the issue -but it does affect the noise cancellation slightly -which i don't really mind.

too funny, boyfriend and I both have trouble with our right ear as well. He gave up and went back to wired. I love mine so much that I just constantly adjust, I'll look into the foam covers.

• Love

AirPods are great but stay away from the AirPods Pro’s. They fall out of everyone’s ears. And they’re more expensive. I have pros and the “regular” ones and I much prefer the regular ones. AirPods are great, they pair easily, have great sound and I love them.

AirPods are great but stay away from the AirPods Pro’s. They fall out of everyone’s ears. And they’re more expensive. I have pros and the “regular” ones and I much prefer the regular ones. AirPods are great, they pair easily, have great sound and I love them.
It was the opposite for my kids and myself. The regular ones fell out of our ears and the Pro's fit perfectly.

I have a love hate relationship with my Airpods (2nd Generation).

I have had to get the right one and the case replaced, both under warranty. Sadly the replacements did not solve my problems.

Sometimes, not always, the right one does not charge. I head out for a run only for the right one to die almost immediately.

Sometimes, not always, removing the right one from the case does not turn it on. I have to drop it back into the case and remove it again. Maybe several times.

Otherwise I like how they feel in my ears and the sound quality and battery life is great.

It was the opposite for my kids and myself. The regular ones fell out of our ears and the Pro's fit perfectly.
I wish they fit in mine, I like them I just can’t keep them in. There’s whole articles about how to keep them from falling out. It’s most people’s biggest complaint of them.

Love my AirPods. I had regular and currently have the Pros. They fit great in my ears with the smallest ear tip. I run with them and they never fall out. Transparency mode is great for running because I can hear everything around me. I also like having the noise cancellation option.

My kids bought a pair of Air Pods for me for Christmas and they just don’t work in my ear. They fall out way too easily. My husband has the bone conduction headphones that I much prefer. The sound is incredible and nothing is in my ear.

My DH was the opposite. He gave his Airpods to me because they would not stay in his ears and bought AirPod Pros. He likes the Pros much better.

I hate hard plastic air pods. I also hate overspending on tech stuff. But I bit the bullet and went with the airpod pros a while back. I bought replacement foam tips and live in them now. I wear them on walks and while I work. And it's been great using for phone calls without trying to hold a phone to my ear.

I bought refurbished online from Walmart about 18 months ago and they have been perfect.

I have had AirPod pros for a couple years now. Love them. Zero issues. Wear them everyday on my walks. Got them at Costco on sale for like $150. I will always have a pair.

I have some first generation ones I got for cheap. I just use them for when I walk laps fie exercises. I really like them because they work very well with my iPhone and I have has no issues with battery life or anything. They might be a bit pricey for what you get, but sometimes it’s worth it to have something that “just works”. If I had it to do again, I would make the same choice.

Just an FYI: Amazon Prime day is coming July 11-12. If you have Prime you can check out all the deals and they will certainly have some earbuds. Not sure if Apple will be in the mix but you might find something you like at a much better price.

Anker is coming out with new SoundCore earbuds next week that are claiming a 96% noise reduction. For $140. I will be looking for those on Prime Day.

I have AirPod Pros and they don't fall out of my ears. I had a pair of regular AirPods 2nd Gen and lost them. I searched for 3 weeks before I broke down and bought the Pros. I love everything about the Pros. I love the fit, I love the noise cancelation, I love that I can use "Find My" and ping the earbuds if they are not in the case and I can ping the case itself if that is missing. Both the earbuds and the case play sounds so I can find them. For instance, my case fell out of my pocket at a furniture store last week and I realized they were missing about 5 minutes after I left. I drove back to the store and used the "Find My" app to play a sound on the case and it started dinging. I found my case within 1 minute.

Love, love, love my AirPod Pros.

My friend bought me air pod pros for my birthday and I love them!! They stay in the ear and cancel out all outside noise! Sometimes I wear them even if no music is playing just to cancel out the outside noise! I wear them at work if the office is busy that day to cancel out the noise!

I love mine, but they do fall out easily.

Public Service Announcement - don’t wear them when on the toilet unless you’re really aware of them being tight in your ears. DD19 had one fall out into the toilet as it was flushing - needless to say, I had to buy her a new pair that night - LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter