Apple Update- Did Anyone Else Get It?

Cinderella8

♥a heard made fullmetal♥
Did anybody else get the new Apple Update? It probably has a technical ios name, but I don't know it. All I know is that I do not like it. Last time I updated, it completely erased my phone. So I (graciously lol) let my sister and mom get it first. Well, my mom's phone crashed, so she needs to get it replaced. And I really don't like how it looks, either. I don't like the new lock screen or layout of the home screen. I definitely prefer my regular old phone.

So did anyone else get the update? Thoughts on it?

I did. I actually really like it, it's a bit easier to get to your camera and settings. There are certain parts I don't like, including the camera settings.

I did. I actually really like it, it's a bit easier to get to your camera and settings. There are certain parts I don't like, including the camera settings.
I just like sticking to the old version, I guess. What did they change about the camera settings?

I just like sticking to the old version, I guess. What did they change about the camera settings?
I can't get it back to regular photos, it's stuck on black and white and the other settings.

I can't get it back to regular photos, it's stuck on black and white and the other settings.
Wow. Maybe Google? lol That's what I do when things are updated and I have no idea what I'm doing.

One thing I don't like is you have to manually unlock the phone and stuff to get to music, not just double tap the home button

I like it and besides Facebook occasionally freezing (which I just think is because I'm at a place with bad internet service), I've had no issues with it.

I like it and besides Facebook occasionally freezing (which I just think is because I'm at a place with bad internet service), I've had no issues with it.
I think my sister had that problem too. Not much of a problem for me, I'm too young to have one.

My ipod wanted me to get the update. (I think it's called ios7) I, so far, have been able to ignore it. My dad has an iPhone where it updated automatically. He hates it. He's not so fast on the new tech, so this was a little hard for him to get used to. He said, and I quote, "It's like I got a new phone! I didn't want a new phone!"

My ipod wanted me to get the update. (I think it's called ios7) I, so far, have been able to ignore it. My dad has an iPhone where it updated automatically. He hates it. He's not so fast on the new tech, so this was a little hard for him to get used to. He said, and I quote, "It's like I got a new phone! I didn't want a new phone!"
I think it's ios7 too.

That stinks! I'd be upset if it did that automatically. My phone didn't give any notifications or anything, so I'm all good with ignoring it :upsidedow

I'm okay with it. Not the biggest fan of it though. I do like how it zooms in and out of apps. I think that is really cool and I like the home screen stuff too, but of course my wifi is broken and I can't turn it on!

I'm okay with it. Not the biggest fan of it though. I do like how it zooms in and out of apps. I think that is really cool and I like the home screen stuff too, but of course my wifi is broken and I can't turn it on!
My mom's wifi got broken, too! And she couldn't turn it on. She took it to Verizon and they said it had to be replaced. They keep trying to send her new phone to her, but FedEx keeps sending it to my dad's office really late, when nobody's there, and they just keep doing that over and over again...

My mom's wifi got broken, too! And she couldn't turn it on. She took it to Verizon and they said it had to be replaced. They keep trying to send her new phone to her, but FedEx keeps sending it to my dad's office really late, when nobody's there, and they just keep doing that over and over again...

I know it sucks!!! I'm gunna have to either get it replaced or get my 4s updated right before our Disney vacation in November!!! :/

I know it sucks!!! I'm gunna have to either get it replaced or get my 4s updated right before our Disney vacation in November!!! :/
That stinks! My mom is unhappy about getting her phone replaced, but at least she won't have to pay for it. Or else I'm sure her outlook would be entirely different

Kind of not related to the OP, but does anyone know if your phone will automatically update after a certain period of time if you do not do it yourself?

Kind of not related to the OP, but does anyone know if your phone will automatically update after a certain period of time if you do not do it yourself?
I'm not sure, really. They may say you have to, I think they stop supporting anything below iOS 7 at some point but I'm not 100% sure

Edit: OMG I live in Ohio too!!!

I'm not sure, really. They may say you have to, I think they stop supporting anything below iOS 7 at some point but I'm not 100% sure

Edit: OMG I live in Ohio too!!!

I hope they don't. & isnt Ohio just wonderful? ;) I live in the greater Cleveland area!

I hope they don't. & isnt Ohio just wonderful? ;) I live in the greater Cleveland area!

I live in middle-of-nowhere near Toledo in the northwest corner

I still haven't updated. If Apple doesn't make you I don't think I will

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter