Apple Watch band for Magic Band Puck?

Capwkidd

Mouseketeer
Does anyone make an Apple Watch band with a place for the puck from a Magic Band 2.0 to fit?

I might be missing something here, but how is that any different than just leaving the Magicband intact?
Yeah that's where I'm confused. I have a Apple Watch and was trying to figure out what the poster was getting at.

I might be missing something here, but how is that any different than just leaving the Magicband intact?

Yeah that's where I'm confused. I have a Apple Watch and was trying to figure out what the poster was getting at.

It would mean only 1 watch band on your arms instead of one on each or 2. I wear my Apple Watch daily but do not like to wear a MB with it. I have the keychain puck holder to fix that issue and my Disney World visit with it was much more comfortable.

OP at this morning no one is making a Apple Watch band that has a spot for a MB puck. You can buy the keychain puck holder and clip it onto your belt loop or bag if you don't want to wear another thing on your wrist.

It would mean only 1 watch band on your arms instead of one on each or 2. I wear my Apple Watch daily but do not like to wear a MB with it. I have the keychain puck holder to fix that issue and my Disney World visit with it was much more comfortable.

OP at this morning no one is making a Apple Watch band that has a spot for a MB puck. You can buy the keychain puck holder and clip it onto your belt loop or bag if you don't want to wear another thing on your wrist.
I don't think I would like both of them in the same band. That would seem very bulky to me. I just wear my magicband on the opposite wrist.

They should make an app that allows the Apple Watch to double as a magic band (without touching the screen fully to the touch points though of course). Linking MDE info through an app would be nice.

I can't see anyone ever making a band that would incorporate both the Apple Watch and magic band puck on the same band

As nice as this would be, I just ended up wearing the Magic Band 2.0 on my opposite wrist as my watch.

I can see what the OP means .. attaching the "puck" slightly below your watch .. but that just feels it would be awkward to use on touch points.

I would think the easiest thing to do is make it like a key chain and attach the chain to the bottom of your watch band, and letting it dangle.

I am surprised that Disney hasn't done some sort of watch integration. I think more and more people will be getting smart watches, especially as phones start to get bigger and bigger. I much prefer looking at my wrist to check the time and a quick text message then pulling out my bulky phone.

I can see why they wouldn't want to integrate the touch point technology into the watch, but an app to check out your FP times, look at the map, and automatically "piset an alarm when you have a FP or ADR time approaching would be pretty neat.

I am surprised that Disney hasn't done some sort of watch integration. I think more and more people will be getting smart watches, especially as phones start to get bigger and bigger. I much prefer looking at my wrist to check the time and a quick text message then pulling out my bulky phone.
I think Disney would however its Apple that needs to okay that. Right now Apple hasn't allowed the watches NFC capabilities to do much else other than Apple Pay.

I have tiny wrists and the puck wouldn't fit on my watch band with the watch (38m) too. Personally I'm planning to get a puck keychain or something similar.

I wear an Apple Watch on my left wrist and magic band on my right. I don't see why this is an issue.

A guy I work with has a 3D printer and we have been working on a slider that is a screw fit. Not sure I trust the compression fit like the one in one of the posts above.

I wear an Apple Watch on my left wrist and magic band on my right. I don't see why this is an issue.

I do the same. Would be nice to not have the tan line on my MB wrist when I get back.

Really have been weighing on selling my Series 1 and getting the new Series 3 with LTE when it comes out. There have been a lot of times that I wish I had ability to get texts and calls without having to take my phone with me. The parks in the evening are one of those times. We don't really do much with FP+ in the evenings so no need for the MDE app.

Now if only they would work it out to where I didn't have to carry around my AP, TiW and ID cards to receive discounts I would be set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter