Applying Leftover Dining Credits To A Meal We Paid For

Lauren Giddins

Earning My Ears
We are checking out today. Can we have the front desk apply remaining dining credits to a meal that we paid for out of pocket on our first day here. I miscalculated how many credits we had. I thought it was calculated according to the amount of days we spent in the theme parks rather then the amount of nights that we stayed. Also, last night at 11:30pm I made an ADR for lunch today at 2pm because of those left over credits. Can I cancel that ADR without penalty? Thanks!

Last edited:
We are checking out today. Can we have the front desk apply remaining dining credits to a meal that we paid for out of pocket on our first day here. I miscalculated how many credits we had. I thought it was calculated according to the amount of days we spent in the theme parks rather then the amount of nights that we stayed. Thanks!

I would definitely ask at the front desk before you check out, but no guarantees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter