• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Approx 100 borrowed March 2019 points $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstephens0030

Earning My Ears
I have approximately 100 borrowed March 2019 points for rent at $14 per point. Payment due in full at time of booking. Non refundable payment can be made through Venmo or PayPal friends and family for no fee or through PayPal invoice for a 3% fee.
I have many references in addition to renting as little as 1 night to as many as 2 weeks at the Poly. I also take care of Magic Express and, with full payment up front, will also book dining plan and park tickets.

Text 270-750-0255 or email michstephens@sbcglobal.net.

Hi,

Can you check availability for one Studio for 9/5 - 9/8/18 and a second for 9/6 & 9/7/18 for Polynesian, Boulder Ridge or Boardwalk? We need both units (for two adults in each) at same resort. Am really interested, as we are looking for a stay before our cruise. We are DVC members, but exhausted our points for 2018 use year. thanks for quick reply. Would consider 1BR, if 2 studios not available. (Also sent request to email.)

Thanks,

Good morning, would you be able to check a Studio at Boardwalk Village standard or preferred for May 26-28 Saturday to Monday. thanks!!!

Can I ask what your home resort is, I am approaching my 11 month mark? Looking for February of 2019 Thanks in advance

Looking for Nov 25-dec 1 in grand Floridian or Poly studio. Let me know if you can help.

Looking for 4/23/18-4/26/18 at BLT (any view/studio) or
Grand Floridian standard view/studio or
Poly standard view/studio

Looking for a studio or one bedroom, May 23-May 26. I do not want SSR or OKW. Prefer a studio, but I know it is a long shot.

We are looking to book 60-80 points for a BCV studio for this May, Aug, or Sept if you have them available. Thanks so much!

Hello! We are looking to rent points for a studio at BCV roughly between Sept 9-12 and 60 points if you have these available. We would also consider the Polynesian if available as well. Thanks so much!

Hello. I'm looking for a studio for 9/8/18 - 9/14/18. Preferred location is Bay Lake Tower but would also consider BCV or Polynesian. Thanks!

I have approximately 100 borrowed March 2019 points for rent at $14 per point. Payment due in full at time of booking. Non refundable payment can be made through Venmo or PayPal friends and family for no fee or through PayPal invoice for a 3% fee.
I have many references in addition to renting as little as 1 night to as many as 2 weeks at the Poly. I also take care of Magic Express and, with full payment up front, will also book dining plan and park tickets.

Text 270-750-0255 or email michstephens@sbcglobal.net.

Good morning! Email sent

Email sent!

I am hoping to secure the Princess Race 2019 for a few nights at the Polynesian. The race weekend is February 21 - 24th, 2019. I am flexible on check in/out dates as long as we are there on Friday, Saturday. I know this weekend will be a hot commodity, I am hoping to find someone now with a home resort there to be able to reserve in March.

Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter