April 10th-17th, 2016 Western Carribean on the Magic!

Hi,
we are on this cruise as well. Looking forward to joining an FE when it gets started. This is our favorite ship as well as our favorite ports...
So excited for April 2016!!!

Hi we would like to join a FE, but have never done it before and don't really know how to join. Have you found one to be part of and if so, how can we join?

Yay! I'm so happy someone else is coming...it's been so long since I posted I thought we might be all ALONE on this cruise! :)

Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to use the DIS. I am actually looking for a fish extender group for this cruise. April 10-17, 2016. Please pardon my ignorangce and point me in the right direction. Thank you for your time. My DD will be just 11 when we sail. She is so excited. Thank you for your time.

we have a fe started already :) I can message you or you can message me for more info :)

Hi,
I am not sure if I am going about this correctly. Just joined today. I am sailing with the Magic April 10-17 and want ot learn about Fish Extenders and if there are any groups available. Can you help? Thank you for you time.

Hi,
I am not sure if I am going about this correctly. Just joined today. I am sailing with the Magic April 10-17 and want ot learn about Fish Extenders and if there are any groups available. Can you help? Thank you for you time.
In order to do Private Messages (called Conversations here), you must have 10 posts. You can head over to the Test Board to post some random posts to up your post count.

http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Then, after a short wait (30-60 minutes) the system will recognize you have achieved that plateau and you can have conversations with others on this thread. To do that, just click on the person's avatar that you want to converse with (and they, also, must have at least 10 posts), and click on "Start a conversation" link in the window that opens. Conversations are private - only visible to those participating in them. You can hold a conversation with up to 20 people at a time.

I'm hoping to meet other cruisers (and pick your brains, yes!). Our crew is me, DD 13 and DD11 (who will be celebrating her 11th on the first day of our cruise). My DH is unconfirmed as of yet, but my parents will be cruising with us.

I know it's early yet, but hoping to meet other people on this cruise! Sooo looking forward to it as out the window there is snow, snow and then some more snow...

I titled this badly and can't figure out how to fix it...this is for 2016!
My wife, son, and I will be traveling on the April 10th cruise. This will be our first cruise ever. Our son will be turning 8 2 weeks before the cruise. My wife is extremely excited (probably more than my son) and really wants to join a fish extender group.

Our boy will be six and half when we go and we want to do fe too! Have you joined a group yet?

Hi guys! We booked this cruise Nov 2014 while on the 4 night Dream. This will be our 3rd DCL. We are excited to try the smaller ship Magic, enjoy new ports we've never been to and have an extra sea day. We are me, my DH, DD10 and DD7 (at time of travel). I look forward to meeting you!
Ok I am not 100% sure how to be added to this group, please direct me in proper protocal. My family have been waiting since last year for this cruise! We would love to be part of FE group! We can't wait till we have a whole week on board! Have wonderful and magical day! I am sailing with Dmom, Ddad, DD 11, and DS 16.

ok, I think I am getting the hang of this! Still need to know how to get pic, and countdown if any one can help me I would appreciate your knowledge!
White, cold snow falling slowly this morning in VT, looking forward to white sands!
Have a magical day!

In order to do Private Messages (called Conversations here), you must have 10 posts. You can head over to the Test Board to post some random posts to up your post count.

http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Then, after a short wait (30-60 minutes) the system will recognize you have achieved that plateau and you can have conversations with others on this thread. To do that, just click on the person's avatar that you want to converse with (and they, also, must have at least 10 posts), and click on "Start a conversation" link in the window that opens. Conversations are private - only visible to those participating in them. You can hold a conversation with up to 20 people at a time.
You are my favorite poster on the boards!!! Are you on this cruise, PrincessSchmoo?

Still need to know how to get pic, and countdown if any one can help me
Do you mean an avatar picture? and a countdown in your signature?

All that's available to you now that you have 10 posts. To download an avatar picture, hover over your username in the upper right and click on "Avatar" One note - any pictures used must be smaller than 1MB.

Same for putting a countdown in your signature. First you need to go to a countdown site and make one, then copy the (I think) pseudohtml code (or something like that) and then, again, hover over your username and click on "Signature" paste the code into the signature window there. Be sure to click "Save changes" at the bottom of the page.

Hi everyone, we just booked our very first Disney cruise this week! My husband and I will be traveling with our 5 year old twin boys who love everything Disney! I wanted to know if there's still time to join a fish extender group for this cruise? Any information is welcome. Thanks :earsboy:

Hi everyone, we just booked our very first Disney cruise this week! My husband and I will be traveling with our 5 year old twin boys who love everything Disney! I wanted to know if there's still time to join a fish extender group for this cruise? Any information is welcome. Thanks :earsboy:

did you get any information about the fish extender ? if not email me there is still time to join mickeym422@yahoo.com

My sister and I just booked this cruise! My first cruise ever, and I'm so excited that it's a Disney one! Emailing to find out more about the FE. :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter