April 12, 2015 Disney wonder!!

Hello! We are a family of 4, DH, DD (2 will be 3 on cruise) and DS (9 months will be 18 months on cruise) and myself! Thanks to my wonderful MIL & SIL we will be travelling as a big group of 14! Can't wait!

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, We are the Villiers Family from England.
Me Lynne
DH Leigh
DD1 is 12
DD2 is 9
this will be the end of our back to back Easter vacation :eek:

Hi,
We are also from the UK doing a B2B! There's me, DH and DD5. Very much looking forward to our next cruise after Christmas on the Dream this year. This is our Easter celebration!
We'd also be very interested in taking part in the FE. The FE is the highlight of our cruise for DD!

Hello everyone! My name is Angel and I am new to the group. My husband and our 3 girls along with my brother in law and his family will be going on our 2nd (their 1st) cruise on April 12th 2015 on the Wonder. We arent new to cruising but we just getting started with our Disney Cruising addiction... I have heard and seen alot about the fish extenders while on our last cruise and was wondering how it worked? Thought it might be something a little extra fun for the kids :) Thanks!

Hey all! This will be my second Disney Cruise and my family and I are really looking forward to it!!! I am looking for a FE group and would like to be added to the Master list if there is one already started.

Hello all!

This is our second Cruise! Im learning so much about cruising im overwhelmed with excitement! :rotfl:

Any advice/tips are greatly appreciated. :thumbsup2

We would love to do the Fish Extender gift exchange.

We prefer to do gifts per stateroom as we are on a slight budget. However, we are pretty creative so i'm sure you wont be disappointed. Also, us grown up's don't mind if we don't get a goody, as long as our little Sophia is happy, that's all that matters.

We are 4 in our group: My mom, cousin, daughter and myself. We like to make our Disney trips mostly about my daughter, making her experiences magical.

Here are our details:
My mom: Carmen (56)
Cousin: Dalinda (31)
Daughter: Sophia (5)
Myself: Stephanie (31)
Stateroom: 5009

Hi! Not really sure how to do this yet, I am new :) We will be on the April 12th cruise...SO excited! I am wondering how to participate in the fish extenders? We are traveling with my 3 girls ages 9,4 and 2years

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Mic here and I will be sailing with my husband and our 16 year old daughter. As well a husband/wife couple who we are really good friends with will be joining us (in their own cabin) for their very first cruise. :cool1:

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, We are the Villiers Family from England.
Me Lynne
DH Leigh
DD1 is 12
DD2 is 9
this will be the end of our back to back Easter vacation :eek:

Hello, my daughter is just turning 13, it will be great if the girls can meet together on the cruise. I will be going to the cruise with my DH, DD13, DS8 and DS5.

Going on the wonder on April 12, this is our second cruise with disney, we did the magic 3 nights Bahamian cruise last year, it was awesome, I hope this one will the same if not even better.

I'm so thankful for this thread

Hi everyone! We are Flor (mom), Gonza (dad) & Franco (3 year-old boy) from Buenos Aires, Argentina. We just made a reservation on Disney Wonder, sailing April 12th. We'll love to join a FE group... hope there's still room in the list!!!

This will be our 3rd cruise! :yay:

Hi, this will be my family's first cruise. We are WDW junkies so we decided to mix it up this year. It will be me my dh, dd 11 & ds 8. We will be celebrating my 40th birthday on this trip. Does anyone have any tips for someone wanting to get the most of their first cruise.

Hi, this will be my family's first cruise. We are WDW junkies so we decided to mix it up this year. It will be me my dh, dd 11 & ds 8. We will be celebrating my 40th birthday on this trip. Does anyone have any tips for someone wanting to get the most of their first cruise.

My daughter is 13 and my son is 8 and they both are looking forward to making new friends, this is our second cruise, we did the magic three night bahamas cruise and we are coming back this year for DCL, they are the best cruise lines, we had a blast last year and can't wait for our upcoming cruise to be here

Is there a FE yet? This is our cruise and I don't want to miss it!! We have a 2 year old and a six month old. Looking forward to it!!

... We'll love to join a FE group... hope there's still room in the list!!!
Is there a FE yet? This is our cruise and I don't want to miss it!! We have a 2 year old and a six month old. Looking forward to it!!

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted recently about a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly enough time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Okay, per administrator someone has to organize the fish extender group. I have no idea what to do but I'll do it! If you're interested reply, and write in caps I WANT TO FE! and then provide whatever details you would like (how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin, first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you.). I'll ask a friend who may be more clued up than me on the details, but if anyone knows how this works please chime in!

Hi all - My family is celebrating my parents' 50th anniversary on this cruise. We're not participating in an FE group, but will have an FE on their cabin, that we'll be filling for them each day. I just wanted to let you all know that we're not part of an FE group. I've read on other threads that people try to sneak FE gifts, so I want to make sure you know we're not trying to sneak stuff. Have a great cruise everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter