April 12 reservations - post updates here

I am in the same situation but my tickets didn't disappear from the app and I was able to make a reservation earlier today. Do you perchance still have the email you received when the tickets were purchased? It should have the subject line: Disneyland Confirmation (#DOLY00000xxxxxxxxxxx) and come from dlr.guest.mail@disneyonline.com. That email should have a link to access your eTickets which should have the barcode and ticket numbers. The link was still active when I tried it for my tickets.
I unfortunately purchased my tickets from Vons. I contacted them, but they can only see info on gift cards/tickets purchased in the last 3 months. My husband thinks he threw them away because they were linked to the app and he didn’t think we needed them. I am shocked that Disney can’t see them or access my history. I wish I could get through to the division on Disney that keeps sending me the emails confirming that I am a current ticket holder. Clearly they can see my tickets.

I unfortunately purchased my tickets from Vons. I contacted them, but they can only see info on gift cards/tickets purchased in the last 3 months. My husband thinks he threw them away because they were linked to the app and he didn’t think we needed them. I am shocked that Disney can’t see them or access my history. I wish I could get through to the division on Disney that keeps sending me the emails confirming that I am a current ticket holder. Clearly they can see my tickets.
Have you actually tried going in and using the park reservation system? Is it possible that that the tickets are still "there" somewhere and would show up when you log in?

Have you actually tried going in and using the park reservation system? Is it possible that that the tickets are still "there" somewhere and would show up when you log in?
Yes, I tried through the app and on my home computer. Both places ask me to link my tickets. Without the physical tickets I am unable to do that. I wish it could get ahold of Disney Destinations. They seem to be the only branch of Disney that can see my tickets because they keep sending me emails telling me I am An existing ticket holder. CS seems unaware of the emails. When I got the first one on 4/6 the cast member told me that everyone probably got that email. The supervisor I spoke with yesterday told me Disney Destinations is a travel agency and not actually Disney. It’s so frustrating.

Have you updated the app? On a previous version of the app, I could not see my tickets. Once I updated, I could.

Yes, I tried through the app and on my home computer. Both places ask me to link my tickets. Without the physical tickets I am unable to do that. I wish it could get ahold of Disney Destinations. They seem to be the only branch of Disney that can see my tickets because they keep sending me emails telling me I am An existing ticket holder. CS seems unaware of the emails. When I got the first one on 4/6 the cast member told me that everyone probably got that email. The supervisor I spoke with yesterday told me Disney Destinations is a travel agency and not actually Disney. It’s so frustrating.

I have gotten the "you are a ticket holder" email too. But I'm not. We had 4 now cancelled APs. One of them is still sitting in my account because it was never activated and has an expiration date of May 30, 2021. But I can't make a reservation because it says "not a valid ticket type."

So, the email seems to have been auto generated to some extent.

I have gotten the "you are a ticket holder" email too. But I'm not. We had 4 now cancelled APs. One of them is still sitting in my account because it was never activated and has an expiration date of May 30, 2021. But I can't make a reservation because it says "not a valid ticket type."

So, the email seems to have been auto generated to some extent.
Oh no! These emails were really my last hope that somewhere at Disney my tickets exist. You are the first person that has posted that you received the email without valid tickets. My friend was a pass holder but never received the email so I thought the email was connected to a ticket. Maybe they are and it’s connected to your nonactivated pass, but doesn’t recognize the difference between a pass and a ticket. People from out of state got a different email saying that they have tickets, but can’t make reservations at this time.

Did you try calling Disney tech support?

Website Support
(714) 520-6222

Oh no! These emails were really my last hope that somewhere at Disney my tickets exist. You are the first person that has posted that you received the email without valid tickets. My friend was a pass holder but never received the email so I thought the email was connected to a ticket. Maybe they are and it’s connected to your nonactivated pass, but doesn’t recognize the difference between a pass and a ticket. People from out of state got a different email saying that they have tickets, but can’t make reservations at this time.

Have you tried contacting Disney Destinations via the reply to email? Look to see what the reply to address is for you and if it might be worth a shot.

I'd guess it was triggered by the unactivated pass for the poster, though that's undoubtedly a frustrating glitch. I still have one ticket in my account I haven't made any reservations for and I got a push notification from the app earlier today to make reservations. Did you get that?

Is there any chance you originally added them in a different Disney account?
Would there have been any reason you took a photo of the tickets back when you had them?
(both are long shots... just throwing them out there)

I'd guess it was triggered by the unactivated pass for the poster, though that's undoubtedly a frustrating glitch. I still have one ticket in my account I haven't made any fffwwogwofjjooxgogif ttrttt toreservations for and I got a push notification from the app earlier today to make reservations. Did you get that?

Is there any chance you originally added them in a different Disney account?
Would there have been any reason you took a photo of the tickets back when you had them?
(both are long shots... just throwing them out there)
I appreciate the suggestions. I didn’t get the notification from the app unfortunately and I am the only one in the family with a Disney account. I don’t have pictures of the tickets. I really wish that I did. I also wish I would have purchased directly from Disney. It wasn’t worth the rewards I got at Vons . A very painful lesson learned.

Have you tried contacting Disney Destinations via the reply to email? Look to see what the reply to address is for you and if it might be worth a shot.
I tried that and it went to a mailbox that isn’t monitored and got kicked back to me. I noticed at the bottom of the email it tells you that and has a link to click on for help. When I clicked on it it took me to a Disney comment form which I did submit. Hopefully that gets me somewhere eventually.

Was wondering if anyone could help me out here. I have 2 park hopper tickets left from March of 2020, now I know I’m able to make reservations now which is great , however a few of my friends who would like to go with me , do not ,and will have to wait till the 15th ! I guess what I’m asking is. Now do I have to wait to make reservations with them on the 15th when they try to purchase tickets ? Which I don’t mind. I guess I’m just a little confused, how will we be guaranteed a reservation on the same day. I hope this all makes sense. Thanks for anyone’s time reading this! Have a magical day!

Was wondering if anyone could help me out here. I have 2 park hopper tickets left from March of 2020, now I know I’m able to make reservations now which is great , however a few of my friends who would like to go with me , do not ,and will have to wait till the 15th ! I guess what I’m asking is. Now do I have to wait to make reservations with them on the 15th when they try to purchase tickets ? Which I don’t mind. I guess I’m just a little confused, how will we be guaranteed a reservation on the same day. I hope this all makes sense. Thanks for anyone’s time reading this! Have a magical day!
Hi! Unfortunately there is no guarantee. Your best bet is to all agree on a day/days that you all will try to go and try to get them to do it at the same time of day.

Thank you so much for the help. I went ahead and made a reservation for myself on a date we all agreed on so hopefully they can get tickets for that date. 🤞🤞 or I guess I’m flying solo lol. Thanks again
Just have them keep in touch with you, if there are back up days you can all do. Watch the availability calendar on Thursday and if they end up only being able to book a different day, go back and cancel & rebook yours to match.

Thank you so much for the help. I went ahead and made a reservation for myself on a date we all agreed on so hopefully they can get tickets for that date. 🤞🤞 or I guess I’m flying solo lol. Thanks again
For the person first in -- you can also log out and and log into the different accounts and make/change reservations to match up. This is a nice feature to coordinate the multiple households (limit 3!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter