• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 15 - 22 whos going to DL

Harley-Mouse

<font color=ff3399>Member of the Jellyrolls Rocket
We will be ther April 15-22 staying at the Annabella. Whos will be there that same time? see you all around the park.

I shall be in DL/Carlsbad/San Diego/DL between 5th and 22nd April can't wait just me and dd.

Joanne ::MinnieMo

Me, DH, dd12, ds7 will be in the LA, San Diego, DL area during vacation week. I know it'll be busy but we'll just make the best of it! :Pinkbounc

Sue from Boston

We're going on a quick trip April 25 to 27. Hopefully the crowds will have died down some by then.

We went to WDW last Easter, and I didn't find it a problem, we went very early, aren't interested in the big stuff Space Mountain Tower of Terror etc, and just love character dining, shows and parades, so hope we will enjoy it just as much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter