April 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
It may be time for April school vacations but plenty of Adults and Solos make the trek to WDW in the Spring. The Flower and Garden Festival is in full bloom and the weather is fine.

:sunny:

We are going to WDW in April:

hi,
i've posted i'm going on the may thread but i'll be there in april too:D april27-may10 at csr (maybe a few days at akl). anyone else?

katypop:D

Hi Everyone! My name is Bret, my e-mail address is DisneylandGuy@Yahoo.com

I've purchased airfare, booked hotels and planned and replanned.
I know it's a month away, but I'm really REALLY excited!

I've booked all my Lodging, bought all mt tickets, and made my PS arangements and booked a Fantasmic! Dinner Package.

Here's my schedule. It's changed a few times since I first posted it here. My Brother will be joining me 4/23-28. If anyone out there wants to hang out on any of these days, or meet for lunch or dinner, please drop me a line.

Monday, April 21 - The Disneyland Resort
Tuesday, April 22 - The Disneyland Resort
Red Eye Flight
Wednesday, April 23 - Animal Kingdom (my FIRST visit)
Thursday, April 24 - Magic Kingdom (my FIRST visit)
Friday, April 25 - Disney MGM Studios
Saturday,April 26 - Richard Petty Driving Experience, Universal Studios
Sunday,April 27 - Islands of Adventure (my FIRST visit)
Monday, April 28 - Universal Orlando
Tuesday,April 29 - Universal Orlando
Wednesday, April 30 - EPCOT
Thursday, May 1 - Blizzard Beach
Friday, May 2 - Park-Hopping
Saturday, May 3 - ???, fly home at 5:30pm
Sunday, Back to work

Disneyland is my thing. For some people, golf is their thing, or stamps or bingo or whatever. My favorite things at the Disneyland Resort are the Believe.... fireworks shows Big Thunder, Soarin' and the classics...Pirates, Mansion, Peter Pan. I was there (with Disneyland AP group members) at the very last performance at the original country bear playhouse. I've been to Disneyland close to 200 times since my first visit in 1969. I read everything I can get my hands on that's about Disneyland. I know Disneyland inside and out. I maintain a linkmap to help friends and family make lodging choices. I even have a Disneyland Advice page
I however, know little about the Walt Disney World Resort. If you've got some advice for me, I sure could use it.
If anyone out there sees flaws in my schedule, please let me know. I'd really appreciate the help.

I'm new to this board!!

I will be going to Disney World in Florida on April 17 - 23. I'd like to go for longer, but I don't have enough money to make it!! I just turned 18 and this will be my first time travelling solo. I'm heading there to meet my internet sweetie! We've known each other for almost 2 years and shes gonna be down there for a dance performance that she's in. She suggested I come to meet her, and so I am!!

I'm so excited!!!! Its gonna be so awesome!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :jester: :cool: :cool:

My husband and I are going to be in Orlando from Apr 9-21, will probably sepnd the first few days at the gulf shore and the last six in Orlando. We normally travel with in-laws and friends,bu this time we are going solo. Any other Canadians going at this time? I would be interested to hear from someone.

I'm taking my first solo trip to WDW April 15-18 staying at OKW. I'm a bit nervous but it'll be fun to do what I want!

Bret, you sound like a hoot! BUt my sister and I are not going to be there that late, we are there 3/31-4/4. Maybe next yr :) Mary

Just 4 Days to Go!
Just 4 Days to Go!
Just 4 Days to Go!

There.....now I feel better!

This is gonna be the COOLEST! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter