April 2014 car rentals

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! I just tried Dollar again and got a midsize for $110 (4/11 - 4/18)!! I kept double checking everything because it was so low. Feeling lucky right now! So, as people have already said, keep checking! :cool1:

Leave a light on for us. We are getting there the day after you.:rotfl2:

I just booked a mid-size April 13-20 for &124.35, taxes in. It is with thrifty, the lowest i had gotten before that was $234.:goodvibes

Are you guys using any special codes? I am looking for April 10-18 and I cannot get the price below $420...its crazy!!!

Are you guys using any special codes? I am looking for April 10-18 and I cannot get the price below $420...its crazy!!!

I checked Dollar's website several time a time for about 10 days and I finally lucked out and got one super cheap (full size for 10 days for $150, including all taxes/fees. 4/23 - 05/02.) You don't need a code, just click on "city special." I think Thrifty is the same thing.

You just have to keep checking.

I checked Dollar's website several time a time for about 10 days and I finally lucked out and got one super cheap (full size for 10 days for $150, including all taxes/fees. 4/23 - 05/02.) You don't need a code, just click on "city special." I think Thrifty is the same thing.

You just have to keep checking.

Same for us. Check as often as you can. Our rates were only in place for about 3 hours on a Friday afternoon.

So far Dollar is not working for my dates. I have the KLM code at National booked for now for April 20-29 at $391 for a minivan, but really hoping for less.

Anyone else have a minivan for a good rate? Thanks!

Fall1 said:
So far Dollar is not working for my dates. I have the KLM code at National booked for now for April 20-29 at $391 for a minivan, but really hoping for less.

Anyone else have a minivan for a good rate? Thanks!

Use code chep. I got a minivan for 219 including all taxes.

April 17-27. Can't get anything reasonable at all! Ugh.

Dollar and thrifty city deals NOW. Just booked these dates $300.66 al in for a mini van!!!! $500 cheaper! Woot

Any difference between these two as far as quickness at mco of pick up? And coupons to stack? Will be landing at 900 pm with two toddlers so speed is essential (I must work the 17 so catching late flight).

Use code chep. I got a minivan for 219 including all taxes.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I just got it for $273 including taxes!!!!!:cool1:
ETA: What is code Chep, is there something I will need when I pick up? Thanks!

Fall1 said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I just got it for $273 including taxes!!!!!:cool1:
ETA: What is code Chep, is there something I will need when I pick up? Thanks!

Your welcome!!! You don't need to bring anything but your reservation confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter