• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2014

katyehalloran

Earning My Ears
My husband and I, our 6 Kids and my Mother in law are going to disney April 26-30 staying at Coronado springs . Anyone been around this time? Hoping to avoid large crowds! We have the park hopper and dining plan. Were driving in from Oklahoma. Any tips on restaurants would be
appreciated! Thanks!

Hi,
You are going technically the week after Easter and you are going at a really great time. It is probably going to be one of the best weeks of Spring Break.

Restaurants-my favorite is Ohana's at the Polynesian. Many people like The Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom, but the big new one at the Magic Kingdom is Be Our Guest restaurant.

Great Counter Service meals are Wolf Gang Pucks, Earl of Sandwich at Down Town Disney. The Pepper Market at Coronado is a great Counter Service place to eat at too. One tip and take your food to go and sit outside and eat if it isn't to hot. This avoids paying a tip for a counter service meal. Start looking at the menu's on the DIS or on Allears.net. They have a great web site to help you out.

I am going to move you over to the Theme Park Strategy Board. We also have a Facebook page for people going in April if you want to join. Here is the link if you want to join. https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/211124869054601/?bookmark_t=group

Thanks so much! I clicked the link you provided but it doesn't take me to a group page, what's the group called and I'll look for it on fb thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter