April 2016 Discount Watch

I have put our deposit down on an April trip but I didn't get an e-mail with a discount. How do you get on the e-mail list?

Jettablonde72- If you have a Disney Visa you will get an email of upcoming Disney Visa discounts. These are usually released a few days before the same discount is releases to general public. The GP discount will be posted on wdwinfo.com or mousesavers so keep an eye on those sites.

We are staying the week of 4/4-4/9 and there are already no discounts available at any moderate for a standard room. Upgrades don't appeal to us as they end up costing more than we already have :( Good thing I didn't really count on discounts to be able to go.

I logged in earlier to check for my dates again and lo and behold they were available this time for my dates and room category so I made the change and saved $223! That made my DH happy enough to suggest we check in a day earlier :) Win-Win!

Saw the discount for our CBR room only ressie, but then saw that a room at AKL for the same timeframe had dropped by $800! We've never stayed there, and so decided to take advantage and make the switch!

So do you guys think there will be a discount released for dates after April 13? We are arriving on the 14th (or very late on the 13th) for the Dark Side runDisney weekend and am hoping we can get ANY type of discount! I've made a room-only reservation to be sure we have a place to stay, but am still hoping for something! I'll keep scouring Orbitz as time passes since their deals are only through the end of March so far.

So do you guys think there will be a discount released for dates after April 13? We are arriving on the 14th (or very late on the 13th) for the Dark Side runDisney weekend and am hoping we can get ANY type of discount! I've made a room-only reservation to be sure we have a place to stay, but am still hoping for something! I'll keep scouring Orbitz as time passes since their deals are only through the end of March so far.
In my experience I think think they will have discounts after April 13th. But- I also think that unless the rooms are not selling for the runDisney event that those discounts probably won't start until after that event. Like if the race is on Saturday then maybe the discount will start on Sunday. But always keep an eye out.

Going for the run Disney event. Debating on asking my friend who is a CM to see if she can get us a room or not. Checking in on the Thursday and staying the weekend. I'm a passholder and Florida resident so I figured SOMETHING would be available between all my discount options

Cobern - we're coming in for the Dark Side too! We're coming in from Seattle and Portland, so really hoping for some discounts.

Cobern - we're coming in for the Dark Side too! We're coming in from Seattle and Portland, so really hoping for some discounts.

I know. I keep waiting and waiting but I'm already getting impatient . I HATE paying rack rate

30% off was for deluxe; Stay dates were from Jan 2 through June 7th. I had to book by January 26th. Yacht club for 316 per night; I think Beach Club was 357

I am only staying for 3 night prior to a cruise. We are not doing a dining plan or parks. That's why I stayed at the resort w/ lots to do nearby and an awesome pool.

My daughter is going in April for her honeymoon and I am so hoping the get a discount for them....any idea of perhaps when any new deals will emerge- their dates are 4/17-24th. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter