April 2017 Discount Watch

JRRine

Earning My Ears
Hello out there. Looking for any information people might have on Discounts for April 2017. Wife and I are thinking about booking and then hoping for a discount while we wait.

I have NEVER gotten a PIN for a discount that wasn't already out in the general circulation. :headache::mad:

We shall see. I used to try and follow around Orlando by Joe, but have lost track of him. He had some good insights.

Looking for some information from the larger crowd.

Good luck to us all!

Joining in on the watch! We hope to go for our spring break, which is April 1-8. We have been getting pin codes all year and I hope that trend continues in the next few months and I get one I can actually use.

Don't tell the kids, but my wife and I are going to WDW in a couple of weeks, without them. We are staying on site and hoping to get a BB while we are there. If not, I guess we will have to spend $$$$ to go in April. Already bought the plane tickets, at a good price. Hoping to get some kind of discount on the room/ package if we can. April 13 - April 20.

Don't tell the kids, but my wife and I are going to WDW in a couple of weeks, without them. We are staying on site and hoping to get a BB while we are there. If not, I guess we will have to spend $$$$ to go in April. Already bought the plane tickets, at a good price. Hoping to get some kind of discount on the room/ package if we can. April 13 - April 20.

I don't know if you realize, you're going over Easter 2017. Discount not going to happen! That's prime time.

Got back from WDW. We got a bounce back, but it starts in May, skips June and starts up in July. None of the dates worked for us. So, it is on to plan B. Not sure what plan B is, but it's the choice.

Hoping for a discount too, we're going April 23-29th. I've been watching all the discounts threads. Ugh!!!

If you find out anything, please post it here! I'm watching as well. Hopefully, the rumors will start swirling.......

:):):)
If you find out anything, please post it here! I'm watching as well. Hopefully, the rumors will start swirling.......

I definitely will post here if I hear something! Without these forums I would never have known the things I've learned over the years from you all!! Hoping we find out something soon!

Those are almost our dates in April too! Last few years, Disney has offered discounts during Easter week, so we'll hope for the same this time too!

I keep hoping for a pin code! I have been getting them lately for dates I DON'T want....

Any idea when pin codes for April might come out?

I keep hoping for a pin code! I have been getting them lately for dates I DON'T want....

Any idea when pin codes for April might come out?

I went this April and didn't get a discount until last December. It was for % off room and a free day park ticket when you bought a minimum of a 4 day hopper. I'm hoping for some sort of discount or a deal for next April.

I went this April and didn't get a discount until last December. It was for % off room and a free day park ticket when you bought a minimum of a 4 day hopper. I'm hoping for some sort of discount or a deal for next April.

Can you get a pin if you have already booked? We haven't officially booked yet, but we're hoping to do so before our 180 day mark...

Can you get a pin if you have already booked? We haven't officially booked yet, but we're hoping to do so before our 180 day mark...

Every time I book a trip I always get an email with a pin code. It always for dates that I can't go. So you might get one. I got an email yesterday for a Magical Offer but the dates are for this December, no pin code just an offer.

Last year I changed my trip 3 times because first I had it booked with a General Public discount, then I got a PIN code so I edited my trip to apply the code, then AP rates came out and were a bit better so I changed it to that. This was during Easter week, so I think it was the tail end of March. So at least in my case, I still received a PIN even after already booking.

Apparently, there is a Stay/ Play/ Dine Discount for Disney Visa Holders. Jan 1 - March 7. They usually offer that discount to Disney Visa Holders a couple days before the General Public.

Doesn't help me, and I think we may have to do go to Plan B.

Apparently, there is a Stay/ Play/ Dine Discount for Disney Visa Holders. Jan 1 - March 7. They usually offer that discount to Disney Visa Holders a couple days before the General Public.

Doesn't help me, and I think we may have to do go to Plan B.

How do Visa holders find out about these? I got the card about a month ago, and I was trying to keep tabs on this because we are hoping to do a Jan or Feb trip...

Thats not true.. I went last Easter and got discounts.. 25% off

Yes same here -- I even got a PIN code that covered Easter. There have been discounts for Easter for at least the last 2-3 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter