• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 2022 Anyone?

I bet airfares will go down again after the holidays! But I admit I’m happy that I don’t have to keep checking.

I booked our flights at the end of last week. The price was ridiculous, but only a Little more than anything else I’m seeing for our dates and airports. At least the flights are refundable, so if I find better airfares, I will book the new one and cancel this reservation.

Headed to Disney in April for the first time in 17 years and absolutely can't wait. Park tickets bough and park reservations made as well as reservations at the Swan so that we're close to both DHS and EPCOT. So beyond excited. It's been too long.

Enjoyed our trip April 2021. Going back next April with a split stay. 3 days at Universal and 4 days at WDW.
Glad we booked our airline tickets when we did and the prices are way up. Not sure we will see them drop anytime soon.

It's official, we are actually keeping our Fort Wilderness WDW reservations for Apr 24-May 1. The flights have been booked today with some costs from this year's cancelled flights going towards the payment. Thank goodness I've been using my travel Visa card for Christmas and basement renos lately which will help pay the difference in costs. Planned our route driving down I-75 last night and stops along the way and hope to even stop for a pampering wash job of the motorhome at Blue Beacon before we land at The Fort. It's been a long year and half of planning and the ups and downs on will the US/Canada land border reopen, now let's just hope we get lucky and don't have to find places to get negative COVID tests before we travel each direction. Have fun all who are able to be visiting what I call "Our Happy Place"!

PS - flights are for our DD, DSL and grandkids.

For those of us who were talking about airfare, Jetblue has a sale through today 11/30 that might save you some money!!!

We're confirmed for April 27 - May 2 at Yacht Club, first time at this resort and only our second time staying on-property. Today, SWA made it possible to book the flight for our departure date.
Since our trip is at the tail end of the month, I wasn't sure if I should post in this 'April' thread or over in the Official May thread; this thread seemed to be a more happening place so I'm going to be here.
One of my biggest hopes for the trip is for Fantastic to return by the time we arrive.

We're confirmed for April 27 - May 2 at Yacht Club, first time at this resort and only our second time staying on-property. Today, SWA made it possible to book the flight for our departure date.
Since our trip is at the tail end of the month, I wasn't sure if I should post in this 'April' thread or over in the Official May thread; this thread seemed to be a more happening place so I'm going to be here.
One of my biggest hopes for the trip is for Fantastic to return by the time we arrive.
Until we purchased DVC, we stayed at Yacht many times and loved it. But, we love the entire Boardwalk area at night and the ability to walk to 2 parks.
Haven't read anything specific about when Fantasmic is returning other than its being redone, so I would doubt it will be open by the time of our trip.
Enjoy!

We are going April 2-9 at POP. I have resort package, flight and towncar transport purchased, now I have to set down and figure park days and if I need Genie + :)

We are going April 2-9 at POP. I have resort package, flight and towncar transport purchased, now I have to set down and figure park days and if I need Genie + :)
Yes the sooner you book your parks the better, just to guarantee you'll get in especially if you make dining reservations. Congratulations on your weight loss!

New discount dropped this morning:
Stay in the Magic and Save;

Save up to $500 on a 5-night stay at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights March 6, 2022 through July 7, 2022.

my TA got us the discount by 6:30AM. saving $157.50/room (2 rooms) at POP. not a lot, but at least something. $315 will buy us quite a few QS meals.

Save up to $500 on a 5-night stay at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights March 6, 2022 through July 7, 2022.

my TA got us the discount by 6:30AM. saving $157.50/room (2 rooms) at POP. not a lot, but at least something. $315 will buy us quite a few QS meals.
Thanks! I think the resorts I booked have no availability during the week I’m going 😢

Figures, a discount for the cabins at Fort Wilderness and this is the 1st Year we're putting our daughter up in a rented trailer on a campsite instead of in a cabin. Oh well, we got the discounts the last couple of times she went.

I'll most likely take a solo trip in April 2022. I usually go every April, it's my birthday month, F&G, weather is warm and a little less rain. I was going to go in Feb. 2022 but decided not to since I had already been April 2021, Sept. 2021 and Dec. 2021. I had decided to do all the festivals since I missed them the year before. The last time I went in the before times was Feb. 2020 just before the shut down ( think it was 2020, did the world shut down in 2020 or 2019?)to Festival of the Arts.

I usually take at least one solo trip a year and at least one trip with my son. He now has a SO and an eight month old baby girl (I took them all in Sept) so I doubt he will be able to go every year with me now.

I've been semi-retired, work one day a week, for about 2 years now. My boss told me last month he is shutting down in 2022 and will probably only work in first quarter. We have to officially keep the business open all year for 2022 and he might work now and again after first quarter but I doubt I'll get more than 1 day a month if even that after Q1 so I guess I'm retiring too. I'm the bookkeeper and have been for over 30 years, we have gone from 12 employees when I first started to over 100 and 2 locations to down to him and me over the years. I've always joked I'll be the last one out and will lock the door on my way out. True dat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter