April 2022

I reserved an intermediate car for Apr 19-28 through UT for $361.
Still seems high but it's a lot less than the $704 through Autoslash.com or Costco for the same dates. I'll keep checking.
I also booked with UT. $488 for April 3-17. The best I had seen otherwise was $1100. This was for a standard. Have you booked through here before? The price is great, I just wondered if there was a catch to it.

I also booked with UT. $488 for April 3-17. The best I had seen otherwise was $1100. This was for a standard. Have you booked through here before? The price is great, I just wondered if there was a catch to it.

From what I can read from others the only catch is you have to go to the counter. There is no bypassing the line. I purchased through UT as well for next Monday.

I have a rental for my upcoming March/April trip. Full size with National. Emerald Aisle. Corporate account. 3/30-4/4. $259.36.

Just got a full size with Thrifty through Priceline (autoslash notification) for $233.69. Their cars are usually not as new as National but I've never had any issues with them and I've always been able to pick up in garage.

Just checked national and Alamo. Best option was a mid sized SUV at nearly $600. Sadly, my 9 month old reservation is still nearly 1/2 that price. Not expecting to find a better deal.
Sounds like I need to find a corporate account to get a good deal.

Does UCT prices go up and down? I see the same price on UCT for over a month that I am monitoring, it is pretty much stuck at the same price. Costo and other sites have gone up (and now slightly down, but not below where I started monitoring). I have a cancellable reservation through costco, UCT is cheaper by about 2 days of parking at Disney, so I am wondering if I should switch. Any concerns UCT vs. Costco?

Does UCT prices go up and down? I see the same price on UCT for over a month that I am monitoring, it is pretty much stuck at the same price. Costo and other sites have gone up (and now slightly down, but not below where I started monitoring). I have a cancellable reservation through costco, UCT is cheaper by about 2 days of parking at Disney, so I am wondering if I should switch. Any concerns UCT vs. Costco?
UT prices don't move much if at all. The biggest downside to UT seems to be that you can't skip the counter. So while we were looking at doing Budget or Avis via UT, the difference between that price and the Costco price is shrinking, so I'm willing to pay a little more to be able to add my Fastbreak/Wizard number.

Finally seeing some downward movement in rental prices for this and the next week. Check your work discount programs too, I got to book for a week at closer to $350 for Compatct/Intermediate than 450-500 that Costco/UT suggests. For the work discount programs, you have to pre-pay, but cancellation was a quick phone call (you have to cancel 2 days before the trip, otherwise 1 day penalty applies). Although the work discount got me dollar/thrifty vs Avis/Budget that you get from Costco/UT, so it is budget conscious vs. more "upscale" rental agencies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter