Votes: 7 25.0%
  • 5/7 Star Wars Nite

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 5/9 Star Wars Nite

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

smartlabelprint

DIS Veteran
Are you traveling to DLR in April? What are you looking forward to the most? Where are you staying? Will you be there for Dapper Days?

I haven’t seen a May check in thread. If anyone wants to add here I’ll try to update as I can!

Last edited:
3/31-4/2 Candy Cane Inn Candymouse
3/31-4/1 ambula603
4/1-4 Clementine DarthMama
4/3-11 PPH Zoies Mom
4/3-11 Desert Palms & Suites georgiesmum
4/5-8 Tropicana Inn Maleficent55
4/5-8 Alamo DharmaLou
4/5-9 DGC Pluto 468
4/7-11 VGC Aladora
4/12-14 Desert Inn & Suites mich311e
4/13-15 50sJayne
4/14-19 GCH Judy from Boise
4/17-22 DLH DVC TEAMJACOB
4/17-23 Camelot gopher101
4/22-5/2 Home2 Suites Smartlabelprint
4/23-25 CCI Tinkaboo
4/23-26 dizme
4/25-26 LoveTink
4/26-5/3 DLH Mr. Sullivan
4/26-5/5 Anaheim Islander Inn anenzeder
4/27-5/1 CCI Finerfam
4/29-5/4 GCH Dr.Mrs.ScroogeMcDuck
5/2-4 DLH VillasKPeterso
5/3-11 Lehuaann
5/4-5 IronBoss
5/4-10 GCH YodaRulz
5/5-7 nurseberta
5/9-11 Cal-Pie
5/12-14 flyingdumbo127
5/16-18 Westin & PPH Jawwdoc
5/18-22 CayBoo Del Sol
5/24-28 castle inn katyringo
5/27-31 GCH TigerlilyAJ
Poppyko

Last edited:
4/12-14. Staying at Desert Inn & Suites. Looking forward to Food & Wine, Soarin' Over California, and Hyperspace Mountain!

Last edited:

4/5-4/9. Grand Californian

Season of the force, Dapper Day :)

I'm looking forward to dressing up on Dapper Day, wandering through the park to soak up the ambience and going on Peter Pan as many times as possible!

4/23-25 at CCI, postponed from February as I agreed to help a friend with an event.

Going to Star Wars night my last night, my Kylo Ren shirt arrived yesterday.

Otherwise, I’ll just be happy to be back, eating beignets, hanging with Avengers.

4/7-4/11 at VGC, a sisters only trip for the first time! I have always gone with my DH and DS, this is the first time it will just be me and my sis!

Not attending any of the nights, there are none when we are there.

3 park days- Mar. 31st- Apr. 2nd, staying at Candy Cane Inn. It will be just my DH and I and we would like to see fireworks from main street, but don't do well standing that long. Still looking forward to everything else and I love spring time!

3 park days- Mar. 31st- Apr. 2nd, staying at Candy Cane Inn. It will be just my DH and I and we would like to see fireworks from main street, but don't do well standing that long. Still looking forward to everything else and I love spring time!
I wonder if you could try fireworks by small world for a seat.

There seem to be a few people here who will be going to DL for the first time, does anyone have any questions that those of us who have been to DL/DCA might be able to answer for you?

My sister is disabled and we use an adult stroller for her, do they red tag those like they do at world. And your must do snack. Thanks.

My sister is disabled and we use an adult stroller for her, do they red tag those like they do at world. And your must do snack. Thanks.

Yes, they do the red tag "stroller as a wheelchair" at DL. I've never used one but I think you get them at City Hall (in DL) or the Chamber of Commerce (DCA).

My must do snack is and has always been a Mickey pretzel. If you have a group then the pretzel at Pym's is equally amazing!

April 25-26. Season of the Force, Star Wars Nite, and the first day of Pixar Fest.

I'm a character junkie, and most looking forward to cleaning up on the new (to me) characters at Disneyland After Dark.

April 1 - 4, staying at Clementine Hotel. Travelling with my soon-to-be 16 year old daughter for spring break; she's looking forward to character meals at Goofy's Kitchen and Storytellers Cafe and I can't wait for Oga's Cantina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter