Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 5/2 Star Wars Nite

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • 5/7 Star Wars Nite

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 5/9 Star Wars Nite

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
My sister is disabled and we use an adult stroller for her, do they red tag those like they do at world. And your must do snack. Thanks.
Yes, you can get the red tags at the green (I think) information umbrellas.

Must do snack dca award wieners.
Sweet: lemon dole whip @ adorable snowman

DL Bengal bbq

I will be there with friends the 23-26th. We're doing a SW after dark event...on the 23rd, I think? Staying at Castle Inn & Suites. There are 6 of us so we need a suite!!

I'm so out of my element with this. I know almost nothing about SW and was never a fan, which I know must strike horror in the hearts of many, ha ha. I like R2D2 so I'll probably do something R2D2-inspired.

Edited to ask: do many people dress up? Do many REALLY dress up, or just kind of Disneybound, or ?

I will be there with friends the 23-26th. We're doing a SW after dark event...on the 23rd, I think? Staying at Castle Inn & Suites. There are 6 of us so we need a suite!!

I'm so out of my element with this. I know almost nothing about SW and was never a fan, which I know must strike horror in the hearts of many, ha ha. I like R2D2 so I'll probably do something R2D2-inspired.

Edited to ask: do many people dress up? Do many REALLY dress up, or just kind of Disneybound, or ?
Somewhere recently I read that most dress up. But I’ve never gone. I got tickets for my dh and sis.

We arrive from Australia April 26, leave on 5 May. We have a 5 day pass so three days DL and two days DCA. 2 adults plus 17, 12 and 10 year olds, staying at Anaheim Islander Inn. No event nites, we couldn’t justify the cost for our family of five. Kids haven’t been since 2014 and we haven’t been since 2019 (Tokyo and LA) so yeah, expecting lots of changes!

3/31-4/2 Candy Cane Inn Candymouse
4/1-4 Clementine DarthMama
4/3-11 PPH Zoies Mom
4/3-11 Desert Palms & Suites georgiesmum
4/5-8 Tropicana Inn Maleficent55
4/5-9 DGC Pluto 468
4/7-11 VGC Aladora
4/12-14 Desert Inn & Suites mich311e
4/14-19 GCH Judy from Boise
4/17-22 DLH DVC TEAMJACOB
4/17-23 Camelot gopher101
4/22-5/2 Home2 Suites Smartlabelprint
4/23-25 CCI Tinkaboo
4/23-26 dizme
4/25-26 LoveTinj
4/29-5/4 GCH Dr.Mrs.ScroogeMcDuck
4/13-15 50sjayne

I'll be there for the first time April 26-May 3! Looking forward to everything really, but kind of nervous to see Matterhorn go onto the refurb calendar on the 15th, come off on the 18th, and then go back onto it on the 22nd. Hoping beyond hope it'll be open at some point while we're at the parks!

When I went in 2022 there were tons of people dressed up. Some people looked like they just walked off a movie set, others were low-key. It was so much fun!

I have this great R2D2 dress I wear on May 4th. Very comfortable!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K7UHGCW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

I'd rather stay there but since I'll have just come back from a Disney Cruise and 4 days at WDW less than 2 weeks before I need to take it easy on my bank account!
Traveling with my cousin who wanted her own sleeping area so we have a park view suite
This is my first time trying the Tropicana out, and I’m excited because while we will *barely* be in the room, having a balcony facing harbor sounds fun, firework view! 🎇🎆

Traveling with my cousin who wanted her own sleeping area so we have a park view suite
This is my first time trying the Tropicana out, and I’m excited because while we will *barely* be in the room, having a balcony facing harbor sounds fun, firework view! 🎇🎆
That room looks so nice. I've wanted to try it but it would be a bit crowded for a family of 4.

We are squeezing in a weekend without Star Wars and before grad nights start. We have been there on New Year’s Day, so I figure we can manage the crowds. Should be fun!!
I finally got it updated. Let me know if you have a date to put in.

We will be at VDH from the 1st to the 8th. We were scheduled to leave on the 6th but when I saw Dapper Day was on the 7th I started to stalk the DVC site and was just lucky to book a room for two more nights. It will be our first Dapper Day and we are excited to hang out with the kids at the park.

I'll be there 5/4 - 5/10 with DD and DSIL at the GCH, and we will be attending Star Wars Nite on 5/7. This will be their first time experiencing Season of the Force :yoda::chewy::darth:

May 3-11 with SW Nite (first time) on the 7th and 9th :cool1:

Forgot to add where we are staying…toss between JW Marriott and CCI.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter