April 2024 Refurbs List

Now just waiting to see if Redwood Creek challenge trail will be reopened before the end of April. I know it's not a headliner but I was looking forward to seeing it and letting my kids run loose!

Ill adjust the thread title but this is really odd!!

Matterhorn: April 22th to ???.
The title is beyond confusing at this point😂🤣. So much weirdness! Maybe use April Refurbs as the title.

Fingers crossed that the Matterhorn is open in early May. It was closed on my last trip and this wonkiness is making me nervous.

The title is beyond confusing at this point😂🤣. So much weirdness! Maybe use April Refurbs as the title.

Fingers crossed that the Matterhorn is open in early May. It was closed on my last trip and this wonkiness is making me nervous.
Agreed after the second Matterhorn closing...changed it back to what it was originally. I suspect the Matterhorn will be open when the Pixar promotion/celeberation starts in May.

Matterhorn going back down on April 22nd. Begs the question of what the point of re-opening it in the first place was.
Matterhorn might be re-opening for the weekend because April 19-21 is Friday - Sunday.

We were there when an attraction was on the same sort of refurb schedule. Closed Monday - Thursday, open Friday, Sat & Sun, closed again on Monday - Thursday and so on until the refurb was finished.

Matterhorn might be re-opening for the weekend because April 19-21 is Friday - Sunday.

We were there when an attraction was on the same sort of refurb schedule. Closed Monday - Thursday, open Friday, Sat & Sun, closed again on Monday - Thursday and so on until the refurb was finished.
I sure hope so! We'll be there April 26-May 3 so if it's open on weekends, I'll get the chance to get on for the first time on our first day in the park.

I’ll be there May 5-11. I really hope it’s open. This would be a major bummer, especially with Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain also being closed.

It looks like last year it closed from April 17 - June 1. I hope it’s not a repeat of that…

Well I'll be damned, it's back open on the 25th..a Friday. I think you cracked their code.

Matterhorn: April 15th to April 18th. Reopens April 19th.
April 22nd to April 25th. Reopens April 26th.
April 29th to ???.
So strange. Why not just keep it closed for one longer period? I am sure there is a method to their madness..perhaps trying to mitigate too many closures since two headliners are down for an extended refurb (Haunted Mansion and Splash/Tiana's)?
At any rate, I hope it's going to be in tip too condition afterward!

So strange. Why not just keep it closed for one longer period? I am sure there is a method to their madness..perhaps trying to mitigate too many closures since two headliners are down for an extended refurb (Haunted Mansion and Splash/Tiana's)?
At any rate, I hope it's going to be in tip too condition afterward!
Definitely seems unusual but I'm not mad about it because at least I'll have an opportunity to ride it! It'll be open for our first park day before closing again. Might even make it a point to ride it first thing in the morning so we don't miss out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter