April 20th 2013 Fantasy

Please fill me in on this fish extending. I have read a bit about it but not sure I fully understand :-)

:) Hi Everyone, Dw and I just booked this cruise while on the Magic last week, will be just the two of us cruisin'. She is really looking forward to seeing San Juan. :thumbsup2

Just booked this cruise! This is our very first family cruise, DH and I went on two 3 night cruises before kids. Also this is our first Disney cruise!!! Very excited and feel like I have alot it learn! Let the countdown begin!!
cruising will be me, DH, max (7) Anna (6) and Harrison (4).

My son, who will be 8 at cruise time, is also named Harrison!

Kara

Kara that is so funny! i am always calling "Harrison!!" he is my wild one. so your son's head will be turning a lot if we are in the same area.

woohoo!!! we just transferred to this cruise!!! this will be our 4th disney cruise!! it is me, my husband and our daughter she will be 3,

YES i would love to a FE also we have done it on all our past cruises zoo much fun!! we are on deck 11 this time...

fishgifts fish extending is basically making or buying little gifts and passing them through the FE group we create in time. I did my first one this last April and it was so much fun. If you want as time goes I will start compiling a list maybe we can do this on Facebook bc it's easier to read and keep track of? Either way I can't wait to do the FE gifts 8) Jill you can search the threads to search four ideas that's what I did, tomorrow when I have time I will post links and pics of the gifts for a better idea. :banana::yay:

I'd like to do FE sounds like fun! I saw somewhere about making pouches to hang on your stateroom door for people to put the gifts is, is that right?

I'd like to do FE sounds like fun! I saw somewhere about making pouches to hang on your stateroom door for people to put the gifts is, is that right?

Yes correct as I said it only took me like a few months an I got the hang of this site....I have the links saved on my laptop and will post liks in a few hours. They sell them on eBay also or what I did is googled Disney FE gifts. But on disboards click the search button on the blue toolbar and type FE gifts and it brig you to the posts it's a lot of reading :):grouphug:

We are seriously thinking of booking this cruise! Any comments on whether it is better to book online with Disney or use a TA? I haven't had any luck getting a better price even when considering the OBC.:confused3

I knew the cabin # I wanted, and I used costco travel.

When we get back from the cruise, I get a costco cash card thats 10% of the cruise cost. Far more than any OBC I could get.

I knew the cabin # I wanted, and I used costco travel.

When we get back from the cruise, I get a costco cash card thats 10% of the cruise cost. Far more than any OBC I could get.

What a great idea - I never even thought of Costco!

My DH Michael, DS Evan (2 at sail date) and I, Erin, will be joining you all in room 7194. We are looking forward to our first ever cruise and super excited that it's on the Disney fantasy!!!

We just got off the inaugural eastern on the Fantasy, and our friends had that room, right below us (we were in 8188). This is a center aft room with a huge balcony. They had lounge chairs delivered, so you should be set. You will enjoy the room.

We will be on this cruise as well.

Welcome new disneypeeps we have a facebook page please feel free to join and let me know if your interested in doing an Fish Extending Gift Exchange?

Cant wait to sail again on the fantasy :cool1::yay::cloud9::love:

We are just off the May 5th Eastern Fantasy cruise. We also spent a week at WDW, so just getting back to "real life" :sad:

We moved our January booking to this sail date! We had a blast on our cruise two weeks ago. This ship is amazing and one thing that impressed me the most was the increase in character greetings, loved it!

If anyone has any questions, I'll do my best to answer them (not an expert though of course).

We stayed in 6190 & 6192 which is at the very back of the ship where the flag is. They are connecting so we had our verandah's opened, it was great. These are already oversized verandah's and this made them even larger! The only drawback is the vibration when pulling into ports. I didn't mind it, but my MIL didn't care for it. The views were so worth it though! I would book them again for sure!

Looking forward to planning this next one!

All i know is i cant wait for this cruise i went on western caribbean april 14th 2012 on fantasy. I agree def more characters even at 9 am in the morning while i was getting my toledo near dvc sales awesome ship looking foward

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter