• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 21st, 2019 7-Night Mexican Riviera Disney Wonder from San Diego, California

This is the Facebook group for this cruise is facebook dot come slash groups slash 1190559071045501 and hosts the FE list.

FE sign-up closed a long time ago so people could get their gifts ready. You could always spread some pixie dust :)
Oh bummer! Ok this link you provided does not work. Is there a link or group so we can meet some people before the cruise, maybe with common age kids?

You can’t put links in these comments which is why I wrote it like that. If you type that in it does take you to the page, at least for me, but it’s called Disney Wonder April 21, 2019 Mexican Riviera and has an orange/yellow/green picture of the ship with the date on it as the photo if you search on Facebook. Admin is Marisol. There is lots of great people and info on there.

You can’t put links in these comments which is why I wrote it like that. If you type that in it does take you to the page, at least for me, but it’s called Disney Wonder April 21, 2019 Mexican Riviera and has an orange/yellow/green picture of the ship with the date on it as the photo if you search on Facebook. Admin is Marisol. There is lots of great people and info on there.
Yes I did put in the right address but it says it is closed or I don't have permission to view it. I wonder if someone can invite me?

I just fooled around and I was able to open up all the other dates for the wonder, just not the 21st sailing? So weird. I can open up the 2 night on the 19th and the one after my sailing on April 28th :(

I just fooled around and I was able to open up all the other dates for the wonder, just not the 21st sailing? So weird. I can open up the 2 night on the 19th and the one after my sailing on April 28th :(
What is your name? I can try to find you on Facebook and invite you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter