April 22, 2015 ~ Disney Wonder from Miami!

The Disney Wonder is my favorite ship and the ship I was married on!!

Did anyone else get a GREAT price on this cruise? I was shocked. It's going to be a fun one for sure!

What are you looking forward to the most? Anyone? :confused3

We just booked!

We felt this way an awesome price for what we booked (connecting 5bs on deck 7)! So excited for our first family cruise.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

So excited! Just booked this cruise! This will be our first cruise! My husband and I and our two young children! Did I mention that I am excited? :)

So excited! Just booked this cruise! This will be our first cruise! My husband and I and our two young children! Did I mention that I am excited? :)

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard. This our first family cruise too. It seems so far away.

My husband and I are planning to book this cruise in a couple of months while on the Magic we are so excited this will be our first vacation with out kids.

Hi my name is Lissette we just booked our first family cruise for the Wonder next year, we are very excited!

Hi everyone! We'll be on this cruise as well. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise (first was on the Dream) but will have been 4 years since the first. Our goal is to sail each ship and visit ports of call that interest us. In this case, we booked because we wanted to visit Key West.

I am very happy with the price we got as well. Cat. 5A Deck 7 for @ $2K (2A2C)

Now I just have to decide if we should fly in the day before or the day of.

Either way, We are very excited!

:thumbsup2

Hi everyone! We'll be on this cruise as well. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise (first was on the Dream) but will have been 4 years since the first. Our goal is to sail each ship and visit ports of call that interest us. In this case, we booked because we wanted to visit Key West.

I am very happy with the price we got as well. Cat. 5A Deck 7 for @ $2K (2A2C)

Now I just have to decide if we should fly in the day before or the day of.

Either way, We are very excited!

:thumbsup2

We're also on deck 7 & chose this cruise for the Key West stop.

What ages are your kids?

At time of cruise my daughter will have just turned 6 and my son will be 4 1/2.

Yours?

We will have an 11 year old daughter, 8 1/2 year old daughter and 6 year old son at the time of sailing. They are super excited. We surprised them with their first Disney trip on Christmas Day this year and it was so stressful keeping it from them, so we decided to let them in on the plans this time around.

We will have an 11 year old daughter, 8 1/2 year old daughter and 6 year old son at the time of sailing. They are super excited. We surprised them with their first Disney trip on Christmas Day this year and it was so stressful keeping it from them, so we decided to let them in on the plans this time around.

My kids don't understand yet that we'll be on a cruise next year, plus they're looking forward to our WDW trip this fall

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter