April 24, 2004 Magic

plutojudy

When you wish upon a star.....
We are cruising. Are you? My husband and I will be celebrating our 39th anniversary. This will be our fifth Disney Cruise. We did two 4 day cruises on the Wonder, and one Eastern and one Western Mystery cruise on the Magic.

My wife and I are going for our 10th anniv. It's our first time on a cruise, and the DISBOARDS have been a BIG Help!:) We can't wait.

Hi Phrebert, You and your wife will have a good time. We love our Disney Cruises. Congratulations on your tenth anniversary! Glad you are enjioying the Disboards, you meet the nicest people here.

We called the Cruise Line directly. We were discussing where we wanted to go on our next big trip. A DCL commercial "Little Souvenir" came on we both looked at each other and said "Cruise!" at the same time.

This will be our first cruise ever. My DH and DS (11 and 9) are so excited to go. My DS will turn 9 on the ship! He doesn't know our trip will be on his big day. Originally we were scheduled in May but my older DS had a school conflict, so now it's a surprise that we're going at B-day time.

Anyone else with kiddos going? I'd love to get a pen pal exchange going.

We booked thru Costco. I think it was an ok deal. The origional trip in May was cheaper, but I knew with Spring Break being near our April dates it would be higher. We booked in July and then switched dates in September.

So glad to meet our future shipmates.

:(
We just had to cancel, Wife had Emergency Surgery. It was an Inflamed Appendix.
We were so excited, but I guess SH_T happens.
Everyone enjoy themselves and I will be watching and waiting for all your reports after your cruise
Bon Voyage :wave2:

Boy what a bummer! I sure hope she is ok. Emergency surgery does not sound like any fun at all.

WE'RE BA-A-A-A-A-A-CK!!!!!:bounce:

We went to our bank and talked to our loan officer and he had us refinance our loan at 2% cheaper. We are in better shape financially than before, so the cruise is back on!!!!!
:wave: :wave:

Glad to have you back onboard. Hope your wife is recovering nicely. Looking forward to meeting you both.

We're glad to have you back on board!!! Hope your DW is feeling well and able to smile thinking about our upcoming trip to paradise.

So glad things worked out.

Hi Everyone, We are actually booked on the May 1st Eastern, but are thinking really hard about switching to the 4/24 Western. I really, really, really want to do the Western. It will be me, DH, DD's (14, 12 and 5).

Help me make a decision - why did you decide on the Western vs. the Eastern.

Thanks,
Tammy
princess:

We did the Eastern in 2002 and enjoyed it very much. I like the sea days onboard before arriving in St Martin. We did the Western this year but did not get to see Grand Cayman because of high seas. So we are hoping to be able to see Grand Cayman this time. We did not care for Cozumel but loved Costa Maya which was in place of Grand Cayman. Which ever cruise you decide on, you will meet the nicest people, DISsers!

150 days, how exciting. To pass the time, we are constantly doing our "cruise homework". We are going to fly down two days before the cruise. Plus we are going to WDW January 10-18.

Hi Judy - are you getting really exciterd yet. We are - I know you will have fun (even if we are not there). As off today we are down to 114 days 'til we cruise the Eastern.

Say Hi to Muggs for us!

Hi Trekker, we are excited. Wish you could cruise with us this year. Maybe next? We are going to WDW January 10-18, so that is helping us wait for the cruise. Hi to all and Merry Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter