APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

Hi Bahamian w/Key West Cruisers!

We just booked our cruise a week ago and I am super excited :banana:! I am trying to catch up on all the posts! I love to chat!

Me- Robin
DH- Mike
DS-11
DD- 8 in three weeks

I am happy to say that my crazy life is finally going to let me get on my first cruise in April with all of you. Fifteen year anniversary in November and this cruise is a present to my DH and myself. Last year had a big dissappointment when we had to cancel our DREAM cruise due to unseen events.. We have to wait on my DH to get his vacations for 2012. I hope it all works out that April 25, 2012 I am on my first cruise.:dance3::dance3:
It will be our fifteen year anniversary in August! Happy Anniversary to us all!! See you soon!

wow still only a few of us lurking about - We will be traveling with one little boy whos birthday is April 20th - any idea if and how to get him a cake in the dining room?
We are traveling with my in laws.... my father in law's birthday is April 20th too!!

I would say, either deck would be ok. On deck 5 you would be on the same floor as Buena Vista Theatre, and there is no noise issue before you ask.
And which would we pick...........deck 5.
On our past 8 cruises we have picked deck 5 -forward 5 times, deck 2 midship, 3 times and on decks 6 and 7 aft[ both free up grades from deck 5] only one time each.
And as for a stateroom pick we always like the split bathroom [cat 10 or above] type of stateroom.
PS.....this will be the first time we have bought a stateroom with a varandah. We always bought in the past ,window staterooms.
How did you get free upgrades??

That's cool too. I totally understand about school/work for the older ones. Malachi is 10 and has school too, but we're pulling him out for the week. He's in 5th grade, so this will probably be the last year we're able to do that (unless we decide to homeschool - but that's another story all together!). Your older boy & Malachi are close to the same age, so maybe they'll be able to make friends.
My DS is 11. Last year on The Magic, my son never used the Oceaneer Lab, because he never found a buddy.... I am hoping to find one before we go!!

Robin
DH
DS
DD

::MickeyMo
Hi! I just saw your post about the meet and greet! I am hoping to make it. We have check in from 12:30-1. We will be hungry, so up to Topsiders we go, after checking out our room.

The FE sounds like fun! Count me in! *** We will get friendly reminders, right??

I am traveling with DH, DS, DD. Plus my in laws.

Robin
Room 1066 & 1068 (bottom of the boat, but I get a window this time:cool1:)!!

Hi Bahamian w/Key West Cruisers!

We just booked our cruise a week ago and I am super excited :banana:! I am trying to catch up on all the posts! I love to chat!

Me- Robin
DH- Mike
DS-11
DD- 8 in three weeks

A BIG BIG :welcome: goes out to you GUYS....and in Laws too.

It will be our fifteen year anniversary in August! Happy Anniversary to us all!! See you soon!

CruiseLady is no :sad2: longer cruising with us I believe.
Mike, ROBIN happy 15th. It will be our 44th [ YES! forty-fourth ] in May........I get to change the year under my name. :love: WOW! , been a year already. :laughing:

We are traveling with my in laws.... my father in law's birthday is April 20th too!!

Our ds is April 23rd and dd [1 of 3] is April 24 th.

How did you get free upgrades??

It was LUCK....Or DCL likes to upgrade from room 5016 on deck 5.We had that room 2 years straight [Sept. 09 & 10] and was upgraded from there.
ROBIN...I too love to chat........I would rather chat than talk....:laughing: :lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing:

fex.jpg

:):):):):):):):):):):) Great work ALLISON :):):):):):):):):):):)

that sounds like a great place to me! So - lets plan on that!

meet & greet on boarding day - 3pm @ the promenade lounge on deck 3 - port side - mid ship!

could everyone pm me their names & cabin #'s? Even if you're not participating in the fe exchange, i think it would be nice to have a list of our "cruise buddies".

:):):):):):):):):):):) sounds good :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

::MickeyMo
Hi! I just saw your post about the meet and greet! I am hoping to make it. We have check in from 12:30-1. We will be hungry, so up to Topsiders we go, after checking out our room.

The FE sounds like fun! Count me in! *** We will get friendly reminders, right??

I am traveling with DH, DS, DD. Plus my in laws.

Robin
Room 1066 & 1068 (bottom of the boat, but I get a window this time:cool1:)!!
Welcome aboard Robin and Family!!!!

Our DS, Mouth (real name Malachi), is 10, so hopefully he & your DS can meet up. He's a Star Wars nut too!

I put what info I had on my FE & Cruise meet list - don't forget to PM me when you get that 10th post!

Welcome aboard Robin and Family!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Our DS, Mouth (real name Malachi), is 10, so hopefully he & your DS can meet up. He's a Star Wars nut too!

I put what info I had on my FE & Cruise meet list - don't forget to PM me when you get that 10th post!
I told Matthew (DS) about Malachi and he was very excited! This is exactly what he needs!

Now on to my DD!

A BIG BIG :welcome: goes out to you GUYS....and in Laws too.

CruiseLady is no :sad2: longer cruising with us I believe.
Mike, ROBIN happy 15th. It will be our 44th [ YES! forty-fourth ] in May........I get to change the year under my name. :love: WOW! , been a year already. :laughing:

Our ds is April 23rd and dd [1 of 3] is April 24 th.

It was LUCK....Or DCL likes to upgrade from room 5016 on deck 5.We had that room 2 years straight [Sept. 09 & 10] and was upgraded from there.
ROBIN...I too love to chat........I would rather chat than talk....:laughing: :lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing:
Did you get the free upgrade when you checked in or did you know about it ahead of time?

Sorry to hear about CruiseLady and family not joining us. I will think about you in Nov. when you are celebrating your 15th!

Hi RRTMommy!
My DS- is 11 (loves Stars Wars, lego and video games). Is that a darth vader avi?
My DD- will be eight (and just joined cheer)!
We will have to meet up! AND anyone else who has kids with the same interests!!

We, also, are cruising with some parents- my in laws!

I am so exited!!

Robin

Well my DS isn't quite that old but has the sayme interest. Especially if you combine Legos and star wars lol.

My DD is older,11, and is interested in joining cheer this year:)

How do I add a ticker?? I am so new to this; I have created one and can't figure out how to do it! Thanks in advance!

Robin

Did you get the free upgrade when you checked in or did you know about it ahead of time?

!

DCL called us about 3 weeks before we cruised both times.
The one time in 2009 when they called ,we said no to an upgrade and with only 6 days till we were to cruise they call again for another up grade ,so that time we took it. That is why i say having room 5016 is a "LUCKY" room for upgrades. WE were 3 for 3 with that room.

I finally had time last night to sit down & do my on-line check in. We got an 11:30am-12pm boarding time. That's good right?

I am soooo ready to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter