APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

1153rsmith,

I am almost positive they will be showing Chimpanzee on the cruise. It comes out 4/20. John Carter might be showing too. Last Feb, they showed Tron and that came out before Christmas.

Are you doing the Home Depot Mickey paint samples as magnets? I love lime green!! We did a whole bunch of those for our door last year!

I found some green mickey heads in the disign section of the board that say Proud Disboard member. I may print a couple.

Wow, I have been logging on every single day...until this week. I took a few days away and BOOM, new families and lots of talk!

WELCOME NEW FAMILIES!!!

YEAH to the losing an hour last night! Terrific news if you ask me.

YEAH to the beads! I will go this week and get us some. I agree, it will be fun trying to identify everyone on here. I wonder how many of us will be at the meet and greet?

Pirate night, I am still unsure about. I am hoping to have t-shirts for all 3 of us at the very least, but might dress up more. Just sounds like fun to me. halloween is my FAVORITE of all the holidays, and any reason to dress up and have fun is my cup of tea.

I am confused, I had been looking at templates for the door for ears... but what are you guys doing with the chips from Home Depot? Being my first trip, I will be in awe just walking around looking at doors the entire first day! :laughing::laughing:

How many 'celebrations' are in our group for this trip?
We are having a birthday, Hailey turns 12 while on board. How about each of you?

This is how I am feeling: :jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Pirate night, I am still unsure about. I am hoping to have t-shirts for all 3 of us at the very least, but might dress up more. Just sounds like fun to me. halloween is my FAVORITE of all the holidays, and any reason to dress up and have fun is my cup of tea.

I am confused, I had been looking at templates for the door for ears... but what are you guys doing with the chips from Home Depot? Being my first trip, I will be in awe just walking around looking at doors the entire first day! :laughing::laughing:

We are having a birthday, Hailey turns 12 while on board. How about each of you?

My daughter, Hannah is turning 11 on May 3rd, so we are celebrating on this cruise. :woohoo::dance3: :cheer2:

You can glue magnets on the back of the Lime Green Mickey Head paint chips from Home Depot and you have some inexpensive door magnets. That way, you know the person behind the door is a Dis'er.

:cheer2:

Wow, I have been logging on every single day...until this week. I took a few days away and BOOM, new families and lots of talk!

WELCOME NEW FAMILIES!!!

YEAH to the losing an hour last night! Terrific news if you ask me.

YEAH to the beads! I will go this week and get us some. I agree, it will be fun trying to identify everyone on here. I wonder how many of us will be at the meet and greet?

We are celebrating:cool1: My DS Dylan will be turning 8 on the 28th! I should celebrate too. I just ran my first 5k today and ran it in 31 mins and 30 seconds! I haven't run since high school, eh hmm. ok it's been at least 15 years since I ran last, maybe more:confused3

DH and I are not dressing up. I bought the kids some accessories but not sure how many are going to use them. My one son said its stupid...wow way mature for almost 8. My DD11 was up for it and my DS 5 thought it was cool.

Can we leave tomorrow???

Hi! My son will be turning 8 five days before we set sail. Lots of birthdays! He is also way to mature for the pirate stuff! Ha! Ha! My 5 year old thinks it cool too, though! Looks like our boys are the same age, Jessica! Probably will just bring accessories too. I am freaking out reading that someone has already started packing! I feel like I can't even wrap my head around all the stuff I need to bring and be able to fit it in suitcases! We are having 15 boys over for a slumber party 11 days before we leave. I'm crazy!! Having a hard time planning both! Haven't even started door magnets yet. I'm way behind!!!!!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Andrea

My DD will be dressing up as a pirate; however, the rest of us will be dressing up in our hawaiian attire. I like to be festive, but I'm not creative.

My DD's birthday is 3/20 and our 15th wedding anniversary is in August. I made it 15, so I am celebrating for as long as I can! :banana:

We are celebrating:cool1: My DS Dylan will be turning 8 on the 28th! I should celebrate too. I just ran my first 5k today and ran it in 31 mins and 30 seconds! I haven't run since high school, eh hmm. ok it's been at least 15 years since I ran last, maybe more:confused3

DH and I are not dressing up. I bought the kids some accessories but not sure how many are going to use them. My one son said its stupid...wow way mature for almost 8. My DD11 was up for it and my DS 5 thought it was cool.

Can we leave tomorrow???

Congrats on your 5k!!!! GREAT TIME TOO! I did my first one last year, and finished in under an hour and I was happy with that. So you have GOT to be excited with that finish.

I agree, I am ready to go right now, but will not begin packing until prob a day before we leave! Until then, collecting things i don't want to forget in a box in the dining room. I am NOT a planner person, I am a take it as it comes person. LOL

Lots of birthdays and celebrations! I can't wait.

Can we leave tomorrow???
GREAT JOB on the 5k! I am proud of you! That is something I couldn't even do in high school!

To keep up that stamina, are we going to cruise around deck 4? Gotta burn off all the calories that we will be consuming!

To keep up that stamina, are we going to cruise around deck 4? Gotta burn off all the calories that we will be consuming!

:thumbsup2 YES! YES! that is what I am talkin' about....nothin' like going on a cruise ...getting up at 6-7am and walkin' deck 4....remember 3 times around = 1 mile. And the track run/walk direction is counterclockwise. Ain't nothin' like it..........9 times around deck 4 than go down for some biscuits and gravy for breakfast. :laughing: :lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing:

:thumbsup2 YES! YES! that is what I am talkin' about....nothin' like going on a cruise ...getting up at 6-7am and walkin' deck 4....remember 3 times around = 1 mile. And the track run/walk direction is counterclockwise. Ain't nothin' like it..........9 times around deck 4 than go down for some biscuits and gravy for breakfast. :laughing: :lmao: :rotfl2: :laughing:

Thanks for the info on distance. I was wondering that.... But, why counterclockwise? Is that because you are like a NASCAR and can only turn left? :rotfl:

My wife and I are planning on exercising because I am going to eat!

SIX to SEVEN AM???? Isn't this vacation? LOL~ I will be there for the B&G though! :rotfl2::cool1::lmao::rotfl::lovestruc:

SIX to SEVEN AM???? Isn't this vacation? LOL~ I will be there for the B&G though! ]

I hear ya,,I am not getting up at 6 am on vacation! :laughing:

We will be celebrating our twins 9th birthday, they turn 9 on April 24th!

WELCOME NEWBIES!!!!

If any of you want to be added to the Fish Extender Exchange, please PM me. We are getting down to the wire & would like to close it @ 30 days out.

Thanks,
Allison

Hi! My son will be turning 8 five days before we set sail. Lots of birthdays! He is also way to mature for the pirate stuff! Ha! Ha! My 5 year old thinks it cool too, though! Looks like our boys are the same age, Jessica! Probably will just bring accessories too. I am freaking out reading that someone has already started packing! I feel like I can't even wrap my head around all the stuff I need to bring and be able to fit it in suitcases! We are having 15 boys over for a slumber party 11 days before we leave. I'm crazy!! Having a hard time planning both! Haven't even started door magnets yet. I'm way behind!!!!!! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Andrea

Ok well if your crazy so am I. My older two are making their first communion a couples weeks before. I'm used to the crazy life. My kids have packed 3 shirts each...that's it! I do all of the packing for 5 of us. I make myself a checklist and go from there. Just do a little each day. Don't stress. We have all forgotten stuff. Well in my case I leave stuff in the resort hotel room and realize it when I drive halfway home( 8 hours later). :rotfl2: I would love it if our boys could chat before hand. My youngest says he wants to go to the clubs this time but he needs friends to go. His brother isnt cool enough. Lol.

Congrats on your 5k!!!! GREAT TIME TOO! I did my first one last year, and finished in under an hour and I was happy with that. So you have GOT to be excited with that finish.

I agree, I am ready to go right now, but will not begin packing until prob a day before we leave! Until then, collecting things i don't want to forget in a box in the dining room. I am NOT a planner person, I am a take it as it comes person. LOL

Lots of birthdays and celebrations! I can't wait.

Lol. I was actually kinda disappointed...I used to run 8 min miles. But I haven't done it in at least 15 years so I guess I should be proud!

GREAT JOB on the 5k! I am proud of you! That is something I couldn't even do in high school!

Thanks Robin! I didn't really have too much practice time so I'll take it! Are you up for running/walking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter