APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

This is my first time doing the FE Group, so I am not sure if this is something that is done, but I was thinking we should name our FE Group? We each have our user name's, but do any of the DIS'ers use group names other than the specific cruise they are on?

BTW- some FE things I am personalizing, I am using our last name, is that against "the rules"?

Robin

I'm totally up for a FE Group name! Any ideas:idea:?

Also, I don't really think we have any actual rules. :banana:

Ok, getting geared up for the cruise. I'm trying to get all the things on my list purchased and ready for packing. We've got a toddler so this is going to be pretty crazy! :scared: Oh, and our teenager is ready to get to the tween club and start meeting people. :yay:
I'll probably be doing the FE one day of the cruise. I think it will be hard to try to get to everyone's FE everyday of the cruise but maybe I'm wrong? I'm new at this so I'm learning from you all. :confused3
Can't wait to meet you all onboard. Yayyyy! :thumbsup2

So for all of you doing the FE,,,are you getting a seperate present for each kid and adult? When is the cu-off point for the cruise?

IF you were to get a personalized FE gift for the family, would you prefer it have your dis name or last name? Still working on some of mine!

We went to our US Toy here in town yesterday and purchased our MartiGras beads...we can now be found. Mine are very obnoxious large hearts! LOL... I love this stuff. (if anyone needs me to pick them up for them here and mail them let me know I am sure shipping is cheaper via me than USToy rates)

Also it is official, at least JAMES will be dressing up for pirate night because he bought a hat there too! LOL

I can't beleive it is now only a month away. Anyone else just busting at the seams? (being a first tiem cruiser, I am anxious, nervous and excited all at the same time)

I can't beleive it is now only a month away. Anyone else just busting at the seams? (being a first tiem cruiser, I am anxious, nervous and excited all at the same time

I AM!!! :banana: Can't believe it is a month away and frantically trying to put together to do and to get lists..we are also first time cruisers! I still haven't gotten my beads but we'll be there in Mardi Gras Fashion!

IF you were to get a personalized FE gift for the family, would you prefer it have your dis name or last name? Still working on some of mine!
I would rather my last name, just because my user id doesn't have much meaning. I have already had things made for the FE gifts with our last name.

Yes, I am so excited! All I can think about is the cruise!

Robin

I would like the last name disclosed in a private message though.

So for all of you doing the FE,,,are you getting a seperate present for each kid and adult? When is the cu-off point for the cruise?

I think we're going to do at least separate ones for each kiddo. I may just do one joint gift for the adults. Still haven't decided yet. I'm not usually a "last-minute" type of gal, but I'm so indecisive on this!

I think last name on mine. I agree with the PM idea though.

We went to our US Toy here in town yesterday and purchased our MartiGras beads...we can now be found. Mine are very obnoxious large hearts! LOL... I love this stuff. (if anyone needs me to pick them up for them here and mail them let me know I am sure shipping is cheaper via me than USToy rates)

Also it is official, at least JAMES will be dressing up for pirate night because he bought a hat there too! LOL

I can't beleive it is now only a month away. Anyone else just busting at the seams? (being a first tiem cruiser, I am anxious, nervous and excited all at the same time)

First timer here too! All 3 of us are ready to go NOW!

Hahaha. This will be our second cruise and our first b2b. When I told the kids today how many days we had left their jaws hit the floor! :rotfl2:

I still haven't gotten my mardi gras beads yet but I can get them at the dollar store around the corner from my house.

I started packing quite a bit this weekend but I have crazy busy weekends from here on out. Bday party next weekend as well and my older two are making their first communion. Hoping in the next few weeks to meet DISer mcmommy and her family :goodvibes. My kids are so excited that they are making friends. I LOVE IT! Just maybe mommy and daddy can get a little adult time for the first time in 7 years!

Hahaha. This will be our second cruise and our first b2b. When I told the kids today how many days we had left their jaws hit the floor! :rotfl2:

I still haven't gotten my mardi gras beads yet but I can get them at the dollar store around the corner from my house.

I started packing quite a bit this weekend but I have crazy busy weekends from here on out. Bday party next weekend as well and my older two are making their first communion. Hoping in the next few weeks to meet DISer mcmommy and her family :goodvibes. My kids are so excited that they are making friends. I LOVE IT! Just maybe mommy and daddy can get a little adult time for the first time in 7 years!
*Keeping my fingers crossed*

*Keeping my fingers crossed*

Dylan wanted to write back at bedtime last night lol. He will write back today. Chances are I'm not staying up late. Doing 2 5k runs in one day 10 days before we cruise so I'm handing it to myself running. I am hoping we can catch up Dylan is so excited!

On a good note, I just about finished my FE today:goodvibes. Just need to personalize it a little more, but it's together. Oh, and I got my mardi GRAS beads too!

Now off to do all those things I hate...laundry, cleaning, food shopping and getting list together for a communion party. Ah the joys of motherhood. Ugh. Cleaning fairy went on strike:scared1:

emtmom0104,

Good luck AND good job on the 5k's!! We are doing one on April 12th through our school, but I know I cannot run it! I will walk with my kiddies!

My DD is making her 1st Communion the Saturday after we get back from the cruise.... :scared1: I have too much to do in such a little time!

Hey, let's get our get together planned!!!

Robin

We got our luggage tags yesterday... :cool1::cool1::cool1:

It is official now. :banana::banana::banana: :dance3::yay:

Now it is time to finish up FE gifts and get to packing. It looked really good to see Castaway Club member beside my name.

I am praying for spectacular weather on our trip. The last time I was at Castaway Cay, the weather was less than ideal. I hope it is much better this time.

emtmom0104,

Good luck AND good job on the 5k's!! We are doing one on April 12th through our school, but I know I cannot run it! I will walk with my kiddies!

My DD is making her 1st Communion the Saturday after we get back from the cruise.... :scared1: I have too much to do in such a little time!

Hey, let's get our get together planned!!!

Robin

I have 2 on April 15. One is with my daughters girl scout troop and the other is with our church that afternoon. I'm gonna be a hurtin pup. Oh well I just keep telling myself 10 days later I will be in heaven on he magic :cool1: thanks for the support!!!

Congrats on her first communion. Destiny is making hers way late but better late than never I suppose. Dylan is happy he gets party thrown for him and that's about it. Boys!

Either the 31 or the 7 th I'm guessing are easier for me, provided scouts doesn't have any wrenches to throw at me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter