APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

We got our luggage tags too! :cheer2: Do they transfer luggage for everyone regardless of being on Disney Transportation? Last time,we stayed at the Contemporary one night and took the bus from there to the port. This time, we are taking the bus, the morning of the cruise from the airport.

Do you understand the last page? It asks flight info for each passenger, but DCL already has it. So who are we providing this to and who are we to give it to?

We are getting so close, the anticipation is taking over my life!! :banana::cheer2:

We got our luggage tags too! :cheer2: Do they transfer luggage for everyone regardless of being on Disney Transportation? Last time,we stayed at the Contemporary one night and took the bus from there to the port. This time, we are taking the bus, the morning of the cruise from the airport.

Do you understand the last page? It asks flight info for each passenger, but DCL already has it. So who are we providing this to and who are we to give it to?

We are getting so close, the anticipation is taking over my life!! :banana::cheer2:

I have never done DCL transporation, so I don't know the answer. We are driving ourselves and using the Park-n-Cruise lot because it is so much cheaper than terminal parking.

Not sure what to tell you about the last page either as we have never flown in.

Yes, I find myself constantly checking the DCL page and the disboards. I am SSSSOOOOOOOOOO ready to go.

We flew last year. We didn't check any bags in so I don't know about that part. With your carry ons you take them with you to the bus and they will store them underneath for you for the trip to the terminal. When you arrive they take them off as you claim them next to the bus. You then carry them with you until you get your room:/. We are driving this time so I don't know how we are carrying 9 days of luggage for 5 people plus FE stuff. Ugh. I just can't afford the $1500 airfare:sad2:

I can't remember what the last page looks like and haven't gotten mydocuments yet. Trying to be patient but it's hard! If I'm not mistaken you give that to the DCL desk at the terminal so they can check you in at the end of your cruise so you don't have to worry about it. But I would double check with DCL since my memory is eluding me today.

...I didnt get our luggage tags yet....:mad: :sad1: :mad: :sad1:
Anyone else not get theirs yet????

We haven't yet either. They are usually sent out about 30 days prior. We did call DCL last week about it and the order for our cruise was already sent to the distributor. So we should all be getting them any day now

I have never done DCL transporation, so I don't know the answer. We are driving ourselves and using the Park-n-Cruise lot because it is so much cheaper than terminal parking.

Not sure what to tell you about the last page either as we have never flown in.

Yes, I find myself constantly checking the DCL page and the disboards. I am SSSSOOOOOOOOOO ready to go.

This is the part of being a stay at home mom that makes me crazy. I spend my entire day on here...when I see new posts it's like I just won the lottery lol

Phew... Thank you emt for the fast reply...I was alittle worried
I would have to call....See everyone real soon and Happy Spring :flower3:

emt...I know what you mean about being home and watching these boards...I am laid off from my job and spend alot of time on here but I did get my travel agent license since I got laid off so I am hoping that goes well and I dont have to go back to work...:yay: :yay:

emt...I know what you mean about being home and watching these boards...I am laid off from my job and spend alot of time on here but I did get my travel agent license since I got laid off so I am hoping that goes well and I dont have to go back to work...:yay: :yay:

Sorry about being laid off.. My hubby was laid of in nov and had neck surgery in dec and is not back to work yet. Congrats on your TA! I am in schools for nursing and just took a leave of absence after this class finishes so I won't miss too much time while we are on vacation.

Phew! Yes, the bags are collected from the airport and are taken to the ship and placed in our rooms. It works just likes the Magical Express; the luggage will "magically" appear in our staterooms!

Now, the luggage tags I received are the ones that get affixed to the bags, to identify our luggage at the airport as cruisers, I can't remember if we are getting address label tags.

It's only been a year since our cruise; how soon I forget!!

Robin

Stupid question....for those of you that have been on the boat before...

Is the cabin door flat?
Also, I know you are not allowed to put stickers or anythign like that on the door, but can you put 'clings'.... like window clings?

WOOHOO!!!! We got our luggage tags today!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana::dance3:

I feel like I have a million things to do and not enough time to do it!! If I got off the computer sometimes I could do something :thumbsup2 My whole weekend is shot due to being at cheer competitions both Saturday and Sunday. Have to get the dog her shots to board, Mackenzie is getting her braces on next week, and we have Special Olympics Friday! Woo Hoo!

Good luck on all your 5K's and your children's Communions!

Is the cabin door flat?
Also, I know you are not allowed to put stickers or anythign like that on the door, but can you put 'clings'.... like window clings?

I don't know about clings,,,but you can use magnets. There is a big thread on here about asking certain dis'ers to make you some. But the wait time is a bit long. They get a lot of requests! If not, you could go through some of their blank designs and customize them with your own names.

BTW--Randy (1153RSMITH)--I saw your magnet for the cruise, I hope you don't mind if I use it too and personalize it????? It's fantastic!

Phew! Yes, the bags are collected from the airport and are taken to the ship and placed in our rooms. It works just likes the Magical Express; the luggage will "magically" appear in our staterooms!

Now, the luggage tags I received are the ones that get affixed to the bags, to identify our luggage at the airport as cruisers, I can't remember if we are getting address label tags.

It's only been a year since our cruise; how soon I forget!!

Robin

Those are the tags that go on your luggage. No other tags are sent to you. Apparently you. An ask for more at the desk in the terminal but maybe someone else has done this.

Those are the tags that go on your luggage. No other tags are sent to you. Apparently you. An ask for more at the desk in the terminal but maybe someone else has done this.
I am use to the ones WDW send you when you book a trip through them! I couldn't remember! I already have plenty! I just wanted to make sure, when I said I got my luggage tags, they were the ones that everyone else has gotten! lol

Robin

WOOHOO!!!! We got our luggage tags today!!! :cool1::banana::cool1::banana::dance3:

I feel like I have a million things to do and not enough time to do it!! If I got off the computer sometimes I could do something :thumbsup2 My whole weekend is shot due to being at cheer competitions both Saturday and Sunday. Have to get the dog her shots to board, Mackenzie is getting her braces on next week, and we have Special Olympics Friday! Woo Hoo!

Good luck on all your 5K's and your children's Communions!

Wow you have seriously busy weekends. I cheered clear up until I was 8 months pregnant with my daughter lol.
We still have a TON of stuff to do. I just got them to try on their summer clothes since its going to be 80 this week. Only to rain and be in the 50-60 on the day of their communion:sad2:

Thank you for the luck. We are going to need it!
Good luck to Mackenzie on her competitions!

Fish Extender Group- :fish::grouphug:

Ok, we have discussed whether we would like our last names on items that are personalized. But I would like to know now, does anyone have any objections to having their child(s) name on an item I am making for them to place on the stateroom door?

Robin

WOOHOOO!!!! My MIL just called me to tell me she has her embroidery machine working again! I was about to order a FE on etsy!!!

:thumbsup2 It looks like we are all ready to go......we got our cruise documents book today also. ....not much to that little doc book now that we did online check-in. :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter