APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

There was only chocolate and vanilla last year. But the ice cream counter was not very organized. I would love banana!

And I don't remember seeing any reubens.

On the Dream they have 2 machines, with 2 flavors each. One had Vanilla and Chocolate; the other had strawberry and banana. :banana::banana::banana:

Our first cruise was on a Carnival ship, and to be honest, their deli was better than any other ship we have been on. They made reubens in a panini toaster and they were the best. He has looked on every other ship for one and so far, no luck. DCL, if you are listening, beefing up the sandwich departments on the ships would be simple and well received. :confused3

Wow I missed you guys today. I can't wait for this class to be over! I'll at least get a break right before vacation...wishing it was tomorrow.

On the other hand we get to meet mcmommy77 tomorrow :cool1: we are so excited. My kids even went to bed like I told them too lol.

Wow I missed you guys today. I can't wait for this class to be over! I'll at least get a break right before vacation...wishing it was tomorrow.

On the other hand we get to meet mcmommy77 tomorrow :cool1: we are so excited. My kids even went to bed like I told them too lol.
Woohoo! Looks like this early Meet & Greet with you is gonna work! We are excited! See you soon!

Robin

On the Dream they have 2 machines, with 2 flavors each. One had Vanilla and Chocolate; the other had strawberry and banana. :banana::banana::banana:

Our first cruise was on a Carnival ship, and to be honest, their deli was better than any other ship we have been on. They made reubens in a panini toaster and they were the best. He has looked on every other ship for one and so far, no luck. DCL, if you are listening, beefing up the sandwich departments on the ships would be simple and well received. :confused3
I think there were two machines, but I don't think they were ever working at the same time. We went on a Feb cruise; it was very windy and cold on the upper deck. I am hoping that is the reason the ice cream station was neglected...... now, I want the banana ice cream and I want it in three weeks (and that's an order)!!

Robin

TA questions: after 17 cruises I don't need help picking a cruise, I know what cruise I want and I'm looking for a deal, I don't need service. I use a web site (not sure if this will be deleted) it's called C _ U _ _ e Compete, hopefully you can fill in the blanks. I post the cruise I want and what cabin types and if your military. Several different TA's will submit offers and you will get emails for each offer you get. This cruise I was offered $175 on board credit and as luck would have it was the same TA I booked our last cruise with.

Hope to start working on my FE gifts and FE soon! Getting pics with a live bunny today with DD, so cute and spending time with out of town family tomorrow. Busy Busy, hope everyone has a great weekend:cheer2:

TA questions: after 17 cruises I don't need help picking a cruise, I know what cruise I want and I'm looking for a deal, I don't need service. I use a web site (not sure if this will be deleted) it's called C _ U _ _ e Compete, hopefully you can fill in the blanks. I post the cruise I want and what cabin types and if your military. Several different TA's will submit offers and you will get emails for each offer you get. This cruise I was offered $175 on board credit and as luck would have it was the same TA I booked our last cruise with.

Hope to start working on my FE gifts and FE soon! Getting pics with a live bunny today with DD, so cute and spending time with out of town family tomorrow. Busy Busy, hope everyone has a great weekend:cheer2:

jacjam - Not sure what the point your trying to make about TA's??

Funny story!

My mom just back back from her cruise and she informed me that she forgot to pack all her shoes! The only pair of shoes she had were the ones she wore on the plane and to the ship... a pair of Birkenstocks! She said it looked really good on formal night!

Had a little early meet and greet with mcmommy77 and the kiddies! We had such a great time and hate that we had to cut it short. My boys are even more excited to countdown days until we see them again!!!

Had a little early meet and greet with mcmommy77 and the kiddies! We had such a great time and hate that we had to cut it short. My boys are even more excited to countdown days until we see them again!!!
Glad we could make it work! I think the trip was a success! DS will go to the Oceaneer Lab..... there's no monkey bars there!!!!!!!
This cruise will be better than our last one!! Woohoo!

Robin

I love reading alll the posts! I can hardly stand how excited I am! I am vry worried about my door though. How do I know how big to make the ears for over my stateroom #. LOL! My DH thinks I am taking all this way too serious.

Glad we could make it work! I think the trip was a success! DS will go to the Oceaneer Lab..... there's no monkey bars there!!!!!!!
This cruise will be better than our last one!! Woohoo!

Robin

Awwww. I'm so glad that he had a good time. Dylan was so excited to hear your reply last night. I still feel bad, he had to imitate my hubby of All people. I swear no monkey bars! And if he's feeling adventurous next time we will do itin the middle of the bars and not on the end!

I'm so excited! The kids loved your DD too! She's such a sweetie!

I love reading alll the posts! I can hardly stand how excited I am! I am vry worried about my door though. How do I know how big to make the ears for over my stateroom #. LOL! My DH thinks I am taking all this way too serious.

If I have to guess I'm thinking the stateroom doors are standard size like bedroom doors. The # is about where's he peephole would be. Maybe just a tad smaller like 3/4 the size. I'm just having to add our names to the FE and the that is finished being made, I made magnets and have done all our FE supply shopping and put them all together. Don't feel bad this is my second cruise but first with the FE and magnets and such. Never did the meet and greet either on our last one.

:yay:Just popping in to say Hi!!! Just started making our magnets and putting together FE gifts this week! I got my Mardi Gras beads!!! We just got bright green for MJ, Tyler, and myself,,and Happy Birthday beads for Mackenzie and Devin. I know a lot of you have kids celebrating birthdays so I thought I would pass along that we found them at Party City!

3 weeks people!!!!:dance3::cheer2::yay::banana::cool1:

Here is a thread on the ears for the door. It says the circle is 7.5" in diameter. There are some really cute disigns on this thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172891

APRIL IS HERE!!!!! the final countdown!

Hello to all the new families that have checked in since my last post here....not sure why my JOB does not see I need to be writing notes to all of you instead of doing my work but they have been keeping me busy!

We are reserved at the park and crusie too, glad to read about everyone's positive experiences - I was not sure how it would be.

I can't wait to meet you all....I will be looking for beads everywhere.

I do NOT liek the secret keeping - IT IS SO HARD!~!~!~!~!~!

TWENTY FOUR MORE DAYS! WHOOT WHOOT!

Do any of you use an online travel agent like Dreams Unlimited or just a local one? I read somewhere that your agent can get you an additional onboard credit. I was just wondering if you have an online agent if you'd be willing to share. :) Also, if any of you has any additional info. on the travel agent credits I am all ears. :listen:
Thanks!!!

djy252, I was answering hill7475 and whoever else asked about it, is that ok?

jacjam - That is perfectly alright - I just didnt understand - sorry didnt mean to upset you!

Three weeks from today, I will be on my way to Florida. :cool1::thumbsup2
We decided to squeeze in a park day before getting on the ship. Thank the Lord for some un-expired tickets we have. It really hurt when we bought them, but they are nice when you only need a day or 2. ;)

I sure hope we have good weather for this trip. We want to spend lots of time outside, and especially want it nice and sunny for the CC day. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter