APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

Fingers and toes crossed! I am sick of rain!!! Last Sept, our basement flooded.... RAIN CANNOT ruin this trip!!!!!!

Fingers and toes crossed! I am sick of rain!!! Last Sept, our basement flooded.... RAIN CANNOT ruin this trip!!!!!!

We get water everything it rains. We are just going to sweep it to the sump pump tonight and tomorrow. So far nothing yet but I'm sure by tomorrow we will have a basement full. We run a dehumidifier 24/7. Don't let it ruin your vacation just do what you can with it. Just make sure your stuff is up off the floor. The rain is supposed to chill out soon and be just occasional showers by tomorrow. I can't stand it, I'm freakin cold! But there is no way I'm turning the heat back on. Oh and a shop vac is good for stuff like this too.

I am soooo hoping the weather man is not correct on this. The last time we were at CC it rained. It made the water cloudy and hard to see through. Snorkeling was not very good. It also meant we didn't get off the ship as quickly as we otherwise would have. I am so hoping for a sunny day. If it needs to rain one day, let it be the Nassau day, please....

See you all on the boat!:moped:

:thumbsup2 The weather forecast from KNOX station in Key West for Thursday is a High of 79 / low 75 and partly cloudy. With 0% of any percpitation. Sun set at 7:53 pm est.
Here is some pixiedust: PIXIE DUST pixiedust: for everyone hoping we all have a safe and GREAT cruise. See you all Wednesday. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Less than 3 days away my friends!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We are almost finished packing and getting so flipping excited to get there!

We have been successful in keeping all of this a secret from Hailey! This is going to be the best birthday surprise ever!!! We wanted to wait until we got to port for her to 'see' it is a Disney cruise and not the RC one we told her we were going on...but I am worried someone on the shuttle over would ruin that. So I am trying to think of a way to suprise her the night before at dinner. Anyone have any ideas?

I can hardly sleep because of the excitment, and I am so nervous because I feel like i am going ot make a fool of myself at some point being a 'newbie' at this cruise stuff.

Can't wait to see you all!!!!

Hi All- we are from Virginia- just outside of Richmond to be exact. But I did grow up in MD- Anne Arundel County. I believe we are early dinner.

Safe travels everyone! We'll be praying for awesome weather and we'll see you all there!!!

party:

-Amber

Ok we have been successful so far in keeping the second cruise from our kids. The pups get boarded today and we leave before the crack of dawn tomorrow.

How we surprised our kids with the first trip is we left the paperwork on their beds and told them to figure out what it meant. They freaked out. I can't wait until we get up to the terminal again and tell them they get to go again!! My one son said to me last night he wished he could go on a 14 day cruise lol. Little does he know he's going for 9:).

One of those would be mine, Mackenzie. We are in cabin 8548. The other girl is RRTMOMMY but I don't think they are signed up for FE. They are in room 5520 from looking at the meet and greet list. The hilarious thing is her and my daughter have the same name and their son is also Tyler...funny!! Didn't realize that until now.

Just getting things printed out,,if you did online check-in don't forget to print out and bring your Signature Form.

7 more days till we fly out!! :banana::cool1:

Yes, my Mackenzie is a cheerleader- shes 7. No we are not FE. Can't wait for Wednesday :):cool2:

:goodvibes I wonder......what is going on Wednesday????: confused3
Everyone , BE SAFE! THE HOOSIER DADDY can't wait. :goodvibes

I wonder too Hoosier! Another boring Wednesday?

THE LONG WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!!!! hip hip HURRAY!

Look for the bright pink shoes and the Big Heart Marti Gras beads, and there I will be! Can't wait to put some faces with the names! ;)

:goodvibes RANDY....you want me to give you a wake up call in the morning at 3 AM? :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao::lmao:

Thanks Don, but my clock went off just fine... We are sitting in Orlando. Did Downtown Disney and Disney Quest this afternoon. Getting ready to turn in and head to MK in the morning. One more night till we are on the Magic. :lovestruc

We are on our way!!! Already in VA and just stopped for breakfast. I think if I hear "are we there yet?" again just one more time we may arrive kid less lol jk. We have been on the road since 4 am with only about 5 hours of sleep. My youngest kept us up wanting to leave last night. So he's miserable. Gonna make for a lllooooonnnnggggg drive.

We are on our way!!! Already in VA and just stopped for breakfast. I think if I hear "are we there yet?" again just one more time we may arrive kid less lol jk. We have been on the road since 4 am with only about 5 hours of sleep. My youngest kept us up wanting to leave last night. So he's miserable. Gonna make for a lllooooonnnnggggg drive.
Are we there yet?

Hang in there... the weather down here is beautiful this morning. Weather channel says it is 48 outside. I think today will be the first day I have ever worn jeans and a jacket to the parks. It is supposed to get to 75, so I know I won't need the jacket all day, but it sure feels good right now.

We are accustomed to 90+ weather, so this is NICE :thumbsup2

This may become our new favorite time to be here.

I am glad to have a day at the parks, but I can't wait until tomorrow.:banana::banana:

Counting down until Johns meeting is over and then we are on our way. We packed up last night, and I was planning on taking today off - but came in for a half day just to make the time go by faster. :-D

Should be an easy drive down. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Ps. is anyone elses disneycruiseline.com reservation counting down wrong? Mine says 0 Days until we set sail, but I know its not until tomorrow... then again, it also says we are going on an 8 day cruise on the castaway club my cruises link

All my paperwork is correct - thats all that matters :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter