APRIL 25,2012 5 night THE MAGIC KEY WEST CRUISE

I created the Facebook page and it is invite only. Therefore, I must add you to the page. If you are interested in staying in contact please send me your Facebook page and I will add you. I have already added Robin, Brittany and her DH as well as my DH.

How do we get an invite?

-Amber

Even tho I only got to meet Allison and her family am I allowed to go on the facebook page??

Even tho I only got to meet Allison and her family am I allowed to go on the facebook page??

Absolutely! We want to keep our group together. Just give me your Facebook name. I will add you as a friend and then I can add you to the group!

I have long blonde hair and a black outfit on. Not sure if it gives location but its Buffalo NY

I have long blonde hair and a black outfit on. Not sure if it gives location but its Buffalo NY

Ok maybe I should do this the other way around..lol...Denise I went onto my laptop instead of my phone and there are HUNDREDS of you lol. My name is Jessica Gane Taylor. I'm pretty sure there is only one of me, I'm in a dark uniform with an EMT patch holding my little sister on my lap, I think she is wearing a pink shirt. Just let me know that you guys are from the boards and I will go in and add names. Sorry for the confusion :confused3

On our new FB page, you all have to convince Mike that we have to do another cruise with you!

I mowed the lawn yesterday to sweeten the deal and I still got a NO!

He had so much fun, just like everyone else is saying, so it shouldn't be hard to talk him into it. I know we can't do an expensive one (i.e.- the Dream or Fantasy).

It was great meeting everybody. We loved ALL the FE gifts! The Mickey Moms print is awesome! My girls loved checking the FE every few minutes! The pirate doll outfits have made the rounds. Right now one set is on Bolt along with the coffee cozy!

DH brought home a cold from the cruise & then shared it with me, so I've been miserable this week.

Well, I'm back to the real world today. We had a great time on the cruise and can't wait to go back for another one! Malachi had a blast in the Edge and we loved all of our FE goodies! It was really great meeting everyone!

We had an extra blessing on this cruise because we were seated with Pixietinkerbellsmom (Stacey) & MASTERTEK (James) & their daughter Hailey during dinner! It was awesome getting to know them, plus Malachi & Hailey were 2 of a kind! We had great servers too (Angelina from Chile & Victor from Indonesia). Malachi is already missing them - Angelina especially. Plus, he's missing the daily Mickey Bars!

I haven't had a chance to upload the pictures from the Meet yet, but hopefully will get that done sometime this week. We've been running like crazy since we hit land!

Oh Allison! It was US that were the lucky ones to get YOU GUYS at our table! You guys REALLY made our trip the best it could be. I can not tell you how many times James and I have talked about you in the past 2 weeks.

Has it been 2 weeks already? I still have not unpacked...(I know, don't judge me) Which is why I have not sent you an eamil yet with the pics (your email is in my luggage) but after this weekend I will be able to get some stuff done, so look for me!

I am not quite sure how long it is going to take me to get back to normal, but James is already wanting to book another one!:thumbsup2

I miss the planning already. The excitment this board brought was inexplainable.

Did anyone ever find out what happened to Don? My biggest disappointment was not meeting him on that trip. I was worried about him all cruise long when he did not show for the meet and greet....???

Oh Allison! It was US that were the lucky ones to get YOU GUYS at our table! You guys REALLY made our trip the best it could be. I can not tell you how many times James and I have talked about you in the past 2 weeks.

Has it been 2 weeks already? I still have not unpacked...(I know, don't judge me) Which is why I have not sent you an eamil yet with the pics (your email is in my luggage) but after this weekend I will be able to get some stuff done, so look for me!

I am not quite sure how long it is going to take me to get back to normal, but James is already wanting to book another one!:thumbsup2

I miss the planning already. The excitment this board brought was inexplainable.

Did anyone ever find out what happened to Don? My biggest disappointment was not meeting him on that trip. I was worried about him all cruise long when he did not show for the meet and greet....???

:thumbsup2 Old Don is a live and well , and thanks for asking. Sorry we did not get to the M & G, was running late and when I did see the time it was 3 40pm. Kathy and I had a great time.....and stayed dry I may add......did not get off the ship in Naussau or C C. Now our second cruise on the DREAM was out of this world....and yes there is a sun in C C. and those ribs at Cookies where great, had a great time....rebooked a new cruise on each of our cruises. Sorry they did away with more than one booking per cruise. PS.... how did your stateroom turn out? C U GUYS and Take Care. :)

:thumbsup2 Old Don is a live and well , and thanks for asking. Sorry we did not get to the M & G, was running late and when I did see the time it was 3 40pm. Kathy and I had a great time.....and stayed dry I may add......did not get off the ship in Naussau or C C. Now our second cruise on the DREAM was out of this world....and yes there is a sun in C C. and those ribs at Cookies where great, had a great time....rebooked a new cruise on each of our cruises. Sorry they did away with more than one booking per cruise. PS.... how did your stateroom turn out? C U GUYS and Take Care. :)

THAT Is great news! We were all worried about you guys! And I knew your room was right below ours so everytime I went out, I would try to look down or listen to see if anyone was out down there, I was going to yell "DON!???!!!???" LOL
We loved our room! We wanted to thank you in person! Thank you so much for that tip. It was $500 well saved!
We also did not get off in Nassau.
I am glad to see trip #2 was a better success. I am certain CC is beautiful when the sun is shining, but to be honest, it was also beautiful throught hte mist of our Sunday there. It is my happy place for sure.

Let us know what your next bookings will be and you never know, we might be there!

Yay! Don's ok! Stacey & I talked about you several times during dinner. We were worried about you!

Stacey - don't worry about being slow to unpack. I would just stay packed & stay on the Magic if I could! Malachi still talks about Hailey too! We miss you guys!

Yay! Don's ok! Stacey & I talked about you several times during dinner. We were worried about you!

Stacey - don't worry about being slow to unpack. I would just stay packed & stay on the Magic if I could! Malachi still talks about Hailey too! We miss you guys!

LOL! I promised her that I would find the email this week and that she could email him if she wanted to. She is ALL ABOUT it! She also said when we go again I needed to plan it out with you. LOL.... gladly! Now to just find a way to pay for all of us. COME ON POWERBALL!

THAT Is great news! We were all worried about you guys! And I knew your room was right below ours so everytime I went out, I would try to look down or listen to see if anyone was out down there, I was going to yell "DON!???!!!???" LOL
We loved our room! We wanted to thank you in person! Thank you so much for that tip. It was $500 well saved!
We also did not get off in Nassau.
I am glad to see trip #2 was a better success. I am certain CC is beautiful when the sun is shining, but to be honest, it was also beautiful throught hte mist of our Sunday there. It is my happy place for sure.

Let us know what your next bookings will be and you never know, we might be there!

!

And ALLISON....Where is my 2 scoope of ice cream....:rotfl2:...should have got 2 from STACEY also..:lmao:...so what did you girls do with all that money you saved on those staterooms??????

LOL! I promised her that I would find the email this week and that she could email him if she wanted to. She is ALL ABOUT it! She also said when we go again I needed to plan it out with you. LOL.... gladly! Now to just find a way to pay for all of us. COME ON POWERBALL!

WE are so glad all you guys had a great time........ and guess what Don has found now...in the way of a big savings on a varandah stateroom on the FANTASY next April 20,2013 an eastern cruise by way of SAN JAUN P.R. YOU guys save up and come with Kathy and me. We also booked a 4night cruise on the DREAM this Sept. 9th , our Ds is coming with his girl friend on this one with us...... they let us book 2 room.
So glad you guys liked your staterooms....I really-really love helping people save money....it makes me feel so good.
Did I tell you guys that Kathy came one number from winning the $4,050.00 jack-pot on the last night playing bingo.....that would have been real nice....but she did win $80.00 the first night. We turned platnum C C members on our second cruise....next cruise free dinning at Polo....did you guys eat there?

And ALLISON....Where is my 2 scoope of ice cream....:rotfl2:...should have got 2 from STACEY also..:lmao:...so what did you girls do with all that money you saved on those staterooms??????

WE are so glad all you guys had a great time........ and guess what Don has found now...in the way of a big savings on a varandah stateroom on the FANTASY next April 20,2013 an eastern cruise by way of SAN JAUN P.R. YOU guys save up and come with Kathy and me. We also booked a 4night cruise on the DREAM this Sept. 9th , our Ds is coming with his girl friend on this one with us...... they let us book 2 room.
So glad you guys liked your staterooms....I really-really love helping people save money....it makes me feel so good.
Did I tell you guys that Kathy came one number from winning the $4,050.00 jack-pot on the last night playing bingo.....that would have been real nice....but she did win $80.00 the first night. We turned platnum C C members on our second cruise....next cruise free dinning at Polo....did you guys eat there?
You'll be sad to know that we didn't eat any ice cream at all on this cruise! And Malachi is a total ice-cream-aholic! He was too busy eating everything else in sight!

I'm gonna have to check out that FANTASY cruise! We're definitely wanting to go on another one as soon as we can save up the $$$$$!

Glad to hear you are ok Don!!! You were a big topic at the M&G,,everybody wanting to know where you were!

Thanks for the heads up about April 20th,, just sent an email to our TA about pricing. So mad we didn't book on board :headache: hopefully we will be joining if I can convince hubby and if a few other families are in.

Here's the group shot at the Meet & Greet.
DCLMagic-228.jpg

:thumbsup2 SURE IS A GOOD LOOKING BUNCH . :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter