• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 26th 2014 Western Caribbean Fantasy!!

Hi there,

This is our second Disney Cruise, we did the 4night Bahamian last October and cried when we had to leave the ship.

We are from Sydney Australia, so getting to FL is not an easy feat. 15hours to LAX and then more flying from there, but totally worth it.

This time I am cruising with DH, DS (9) and my parents. This is my parents first ever cruise and I am hoping they will love it as much as we did.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

I think I need to update my sig with our new trip details ;)

Cheers
Angela

Welcome Angela, my husband just came home from Sydney last week. His company has an office over there. The flight is long, but I'm guessing for a Disney cruise it is worth it.

Bird

******* ROLL CALL & FE EXCHANGE - NEW FORM********* OCT 4, 2013

We've put together an all encompassing form to include Roll Call AND FE Exchange

If you're interested in sharing contact information with other dis'ers/facebookers on the cruise.

o Registration Form http://goo.gl/HU5kWV

Please use the Registration Form to share or update your details, and to indicate whether you'd like to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange. Once you submit the form, in a day or so, you will have view rights to the roll call spreadsheet....You may also request output from the Roll Call anytime by emailing robinpgma@gmail.com. If you do not hear from me granting you access to the spreadsheet please email me.

FE EXCHANGE

As the sail date approaches, we'll close the FE list membership so people can get their shopping and crafting done. We will have multiple lists with membership of 10-15 staterooms each. Decisions about list size will be made about 2 months before we sail, and while we will accept new participants until shortly before sail-away day, you'll make Robin's day by signing up sooner rather than later!

This roll call with also help us in setting a meet & greet time and decimating information if needed.

See you all on board….

Robin & Jessica
robinpgma@gmail.com

My wife and I just booked this cruise for our 20th wedding anniversary celebration. We are super pumped! This will be our second Disney Cruise and our longest cruise ever.

Has anyone done any of these ports of call before? What are some of your favorite excursions?

Very excited to be going on the disney fantasy. This will be my third Disney cruise, hubby's 4th. We first went together on the Disney Magic in 09 for our honeymoon and I was hooked, then again in 2012 from NY WITH OUR SON. THIS WILbe my daughters first cruise she will be 10 months my son will be 3 and a half. We cant wait to be on the new ship. can anyone tell me what its like compared to the magic. also never participated in the fish extender before can someone explain it to me?

thx :)

Just requested to join the fb group! This will be mine and DH 2nd cruise, our first was our honeymoon cruise in November and our theirs will be the Panama Canal in September!

My wife and I just booked this cruise for our 20th wedding anniversary celebration. We are super pumped! This will be our second Disney Cruise and our longest cruise ever. Has anyone done any of these ports of call before? What are some of your favorite excursions?

Tiki beach in grand cayman was wonderful and Jose Cuervo taste of tequila in Cozumel was a blast!

So excited that I found this forum! we also just joined the FB group. So excited for the cruise! April can't get here fast enough!!!!

Monica :)

Hi there! My Dh (Glen), DS (Xavier, 7) and I are booked for this cruise for our honeymoon (only 10 years too late!) and we are ridiculously excited! We're from Melbourne, Australia, and we'll be taking our first overseas trip since DS was born, and our first trip to the US! I can't wait for the cruise, but I'm not looking forward to the 22 hours on a plane to get Orlando! After the cruise we're off to our first visit to Disneyland in Anaheim. 2014 is a year of firsts for us! I look forward to getting to know some people we'll be spending the cruise with :)
Bec x

Hi there! My Dh (Glen), DS (Xavier, 7) and I are booked for this cruise for our honeymoon (only 10 years too late!) and we are ridiculously excited! We're from Melbourne, Australia, and we'll be taking our first overseas trip since DS was born, and our first trip to the US! I can't wait for the cruise, but I'm not looking forward to the 22 hours on a plane to get Orlando! After the cruise we're off to our first visit to Disneyland in Anaheim. 2014 is a year of firsts for us! I look forward to getting to know some people we'll be spending the cruise with :) Bec x

Welcome!!!!!

I just paid off my cruise and I really can't wait now. 102 days left but who is counting..:thumbsup2

So I worked out all of my excursions this weekend, and here is our plan:

Grand Caymon: Deluxe Stingray city sandbar snorking
Costa maya: Nothing but shopping
Cozumel: Off Road to Jade Caverns
Castaway Cay: Jet Ski and Snorkling

Im thinking about Palo brunch on our first sea day and palo dinner on the Costa Maya day....

Anyone else have their plans together yet?

So I worked out all of my excursions this weekend, and here is our plan:

Grand Caymon: Deluxe Stingray city sandbar snorking
Costa maya: Nothing but shopping
Cozumel: Off Road to Jade Caverns
Castaway Cay: Jet Ski and Snorkling

Im thinking about Palo brunch on our first sea day and palo dinner on the Costa Maya day....

Anyone else have their plans together yet?

WOW this has crept up on me. We are able to do our online check in on 26 Jan which is this Sunday. I haven't even thought about it. Agh!! I need to get planning and see what my family wants to do.

I really want a Cabana on Castaway Cay, hoping with my 90day check in I might be able to book one. We got one last time and loved it. We didn't do any excursions at CC as we just enjoy relaxing in the sun and swimming.

Can anyone recommend excursions for the other ports?

Cheers
Angela

Hi there, This is our second Disney Cruise, we did the 4night Bahamian last October and cried when we had to leave the ship. We are from Sydney Australia, so getting to FL is not an easy feat. 15hours to LAX and then more flying from there, but totally worth it. This time I am cruising with DH, DS (9) and my parents. This is my parents first ever cruise and I am hoping they will love it as much as we did. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. I think I need to update my sig with our new trip details ;) Cheers Angela

Are you doing the FE??? I want to sign up please

I can't believe how quickly time has passed since I booked this cruise.

In just over 2 hours I can do online check-in and book my excursions. Has definitely snuck up on me. I feel so unorganised.

Is anyone else doing 90 day check in? (we are Silver CC). Will be interested to see if we can get a cabana, but I am hearing that even those checking in at 120 days have had no success.

Off to check out the FE thread.

Cheers
Angela

Please bare with me....
Fantasy April 26, W. Caribbean
Just downloaded the discussion app and trying to figure out how to join in on all the festivities.
We are first time DCL cruisers. I'd love to be part of the Fish Extenders group but the only link I see (page one of this discussion) says I do not have access to the file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
LostAndLookingForwardToTheCruise
Nickie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter