April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Inagural Wonder to Hawaii-Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome...im trying im trying LOL I too love the FE and sometimes i guess im too much of a perfectionist for my own good. I am trying to make everyone happy yet leave no one out ( after all Ohana means family and no one gets left behind). I have heard from about 5 people today which is good. I think its actually better because thats more for another group and everyone elses too go down a little. Hubby has been a big help and made some cute graphics for the packets ill have in LA.

Thank you and your hubby for all the work you two put in.

Welcome...im trying im trying LOL I too love the FE and sometimes i guess im too much of a perfectionist for my own good. I am trying to make everyone happy yet leave no one out ( after all Ohana means family and no one gets left behind). I have heard from about 5 people today which is good. I think its actually better because thats more for another group and everyone elses too go down a little. Hubby has been a big help and made some cute graphics for the packets ill have in LA.

You're doing such a great job....thank you Heather.

Don't forget to please email me the list that you're working from when you're done. I could use it to work with the list for the champagne girls. I have to track down lots of people and would rather do it by email. I have many blanks under category and that is so important to fill in because I need to know how much champagne I need to order. So I have to contact everyone and ask them.

Tell hubby Tom thank you for helping make FE tradition special :thumbsup2

According to what Becky says they are sending me, I will have two extra size small hawaiian cruise shirts. If anyone is interested, send me and e-mail at valbob89@aol.com.

I may have other sizes, will let you know as I find out.

Val

Val --- if you have no takers on the XS - it would fit me --- so I can compensate you for this one. I did not know we could get an XS......

If you have takers, then no worries as I said I did not need a shirt. I just do not wish to have you with an extra.

Thanks...Irene.

oh geez, cannot follow directions, this is not an e-mail it is a post.....

Present

I just made my WOC reservations at Ariel's Grotto for April 27th at 6:30. Anyone else going to be there?

We will be doing a 7:30pm seating at Ariel's on Saturday the 28th for WOC. we're super excited because we did this last year before the repo to Alaska and loved both the food and the show!

Looking for some advice from DL experts. We get in early evening on the 27th, so we really only have one full day before the cruise and haven't been to Disneyland or California Adventure. Where should we go-Disneyland or California Adventure or are they both doable in one day. Looking into dining options for that night as well. We are staying at VGC. Thanks everyone.

Honestly, if you can only do one thing at DL, I'd suggest it be World of Color at California Adventure. It's so so so good. Jason and I love it. (In fact he watches it on Youtube all the time just for fun). We're really only going to have one day at the parks, too, because we get in late on the 27th...so we are getting a one day, 2 park hopper pass. There are lots of things at DL we will not NEED to ride (like most of the duplicates from WDW). The only two things I'm totally set on doing are WOC and the Little Mermaid...everything else is gravy as far as I'm concerned.

Don't berate Disney too much for the Mickey bars, the supplier is unable to keep them supplied at this time. As for the ice cream sandwiches being not very good, I prefer them to the Mickey bars personally. But there's no way on earth that they are healthier, so the "healther" thing is probably crap.

I know I will be in the minority here....but I hate Mickey bars and I absolutely LOVE any form of ice cream sandwich....I eat those mickey ice cream sandwiches from the ice cream carts at WDW all the time....so this is a wonderful switch as far as I'm concerned! :thumbsup2

I hope all of you living in tornado infested areas today are safe....it breaks my heart to see all the devastation......

I hope all of you living in tornado infested areas today are safe....it breaks my heart to see all the devastation......

Lexa I am so pleased to see you posting so we know you are safe. I keep watching facebook and e-mails to hear from friends in south that they are all ok. We get such abbreviated versions on TV in Seattle it is hard to tell which small towns are hurt. Prayers for everyone in severe storm areas.

Lexa I am so pleased to see you posting so we know you are safe. I keep watching facebook and e-mails to hear from friends in south that they are all ok. We get such abbreviated versions on TV in Seattle it is hard to tell which small towns are hurt. Prayers for everyone in severe storm areas.

We didn't have any bad weather today, but tornado just missed us two days ago when two smaller tornadoes hit my city and bigger one Branson, MO.

We got our room number today!!! Oh! Heather, I need to give that to ya... I will email later.

I can tell... this is going to be a lot like the PC cruise last January... not a lot of little ones on board. Huh? That's okay... my girls love the attention from the staff!:woohoo:

I also have pictures of my DD's dress/wrap... with her cool new ears to match. I will post them soon.

Val --- if you have no takers on the XS - it would fit me --- so I can compensate you for this one. I did not know we could get an XS......

If you have takers, then no worries as I said I did not need a shirt. I just do not wish to have you with an extra.

Thanks...Irene.

oh geez, cannot follow directions, this is not an e-mail it is a post.....

I am sorry - should have my English teacher husband proof my posting. I should have said I have extra shirts, two of them are size small. no extra-small shirts.

Val

No more GTY......stateroom 6140 is what just popped up on my ressie:thumbsup2

Just checked because of your post and we got our stateroom # too. We are now 7078. Now to figure it out who all I need to inform about no more GTY.

Robin"D";44199976 said:
Angie,

Thank you for the PM, Sue has been linked with us ever since we booked the cruise, so we sould be all set.....GREAT JOB! on organizing this

Side Note:

Thank you all for the Pixiedust/well wishes....I will be there in a cast /crutches :crutches:/ wheel chair / stooter :moped:/ skake board/ surf board :boat:/ or piggy back :teleport: ....I will be there.

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Although you are linked to Sue and only linked for dining to the rest of us, I really would contact them and have a "dining note" put on your ressie just to be sure. We too were linked to friends from the beginning, but my TA put this note on ours just to be sure. Of course, if you are at different tables that can be rectified with dining services onboard too. Whatever you are comfortable with....me, I over manage. :sad2: :sad2:

For everyone who is getting assigned rooms and is participating in the champagne girls, please go to page one and enter your stateroom number where you originally signed up. ALSO, please do not leave any blank categories. I need to know if you're a taster, sipper or honorary member. I need to know how much champage to order and there will be color coordinated name badges given out at the door. SO please don't make me track you down.....fill in all the blanks and the GTYs on the form. Thanks so much for all your help and cooperation.

My response from DCL regarding Mickey Bars:

Dear Angela, Thank you for your interest in a Disney Cruise Line vacation! I would be happy to assist you. Due to a shortage from the manufacturer, the Mickey Ice Cream bars may not be available on the ship. However, once onboard please check with your server at dinner time. Also, please be aware, that all food items are subject to change without notice. I hope this information has been helpful.

Sincerely,
Kaye
Reservations Department
Disney Cruise Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter