April 29 - May 6, 2023: Disney Fantasy, 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral (Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

Hello! Anyone else booked on this cruise? It's been a bit since we've been on DCL.
Can't wait! It's my DH, DD, DSIL, DGS-10Yrs old, DGD-8Yrs old ... and my dad who has always wanted to go on a cruise and is 80 yrs old so I am making sure he gets to go on one! So we have three staterooms and are so looking forward to it. Make sure you sign up for the FE gift exchange on Facebook. If is fun for kids and adults alike.

I can't believe there aren't more people on this meet thread...

Just found this. Just the wife and I. We sailed back in September/October and both are excited to be going again. No kids on the cruises are a great way to vacation too. We are signed up on the "Adult Only" FE on FB, 29 April cruise. :stitch:
:stitch2:🍍

Can't wait! It's my DH, DD, DSIL, DGS-10Yrs old, DGD-8Yrs old ... and my dad who has always wanted to go on a cruise and is 80 yrs old so I am making sure he gets to go on one! So we have three staterooms and are so looking forward to it. Make sure you sign up for the FE gift exchange on Facebook. If is fun for kids and adults alike.

Do you have a link for the FB group?

I thought it was weird too but didnt know there was something on FB. Do you have a link?

Congrats on the trip and first trip for Dad!!

This will be our first cruise since March 2020, which was the second last cruise before the shut down. Weather looks pretty good. So many things I’m looking forward to doing again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter