April 30th-May 10th: Crowd Levels?

Disneyguy1

Earning My Ears
Good Afternoon! We are planning a trip April 30th - May 10th. From everything I have researched, this is a good week for lower crowd levels. Does anyone have any experience with this time from the past few years? Thanks!

My favorite time to go! Low crowds and good weather plus flower & garden festival in Epcot.

We picked this past April 28th for our Disney wedding because it's one of my favorite times to go. You can't beat the weather.. it's not super hot and humid and it doesn't rain a lot. Crowds aren't super slow, but it's definitely one of the less busy times to go.

Sometimes the cheer and dance competitions fall during this time of year, which can bring large groups to the parks. Doesn't really have much of an effect on overall crowd level though.

Epcot looks absolutely amazing during the Flower and Garden Festival and it's not crazy crowded like Food and Wine

You really can't beat the weather this time of year. Just gorgeous. Not sweltering hot, not hurricane season, not rainy season etc.

It does depend on when Easter is. If it is later in April then the first part of the trip might be more crowded. It stays crowded until about the Thursday after Easter.

It does depend on when Easter is. If it is later in April then the first part of the trip might be more crowded. It stays crowded until about the Thursday after Easter.

Haha we arrive the Thursday after Easter this year (April 24) so I hope this is true.

This is the same time of year I was thinking about going, and was going to ask the same question, this made my day so much easier!!! Thanks everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter