April Check-In **Official**

Yeah, my son's parochial school just announced that they will be doing "distance learning" starting Wednesday through the end of the month and resuming operations April 1, but it is possible that the closure will be extended. We'll see if Disneyland and the Diocese stay synced up in this regard...

Ugh my travel plans are a mess. 💩 With daughter in HS and playing competitive sports spring break was only time that work, also situating time off, now would look to be unpaid any other time. And will I can cancel airline ticket, it’s making me use/rebook before Nov1 which may be a challenge.

Like so many, I canceled my April 7th trip.

I had to call Alaska Airline to cancel out my flights for April.
The online system would not accept the cancellation.
After listening to their hold music and messages for 3.5 HOURS, I got to speak with an agent in Boise.

She took care of everything needed for the cancellation.

Wondering how long this situation will stretch....

I was there this last week for 6 days in the parks and CV-19 didn't stop many from enjoying the parks.
Thank goodness for MP.
It didn't keep people from flying either. Our plane was packed coming home last night.

As for Disneyland.... Tick... tock.... on the last few hours of magic.....
When the clock strikes MIDNIGHT tonight, it will be all over for awhile.

Geemo
CBS News said 3 to 6 months before we approach normalcy again, based on how things went/are going in China. It’s depressing.

Our schools are closed until 3/27 with surrounding schools saying thru Easter. The only way I’ll fly cross country at this point (four our Easter week trip) is if my kids and I are officially back to work and school before then. If not, it just doesn’t feel right.

My heart is heavy to say that I believe we will be cancelling our trip. Would have been in Disneyland April 17-20, and dapper day.
I’m devastated and have yet to cancel my dining reservations, including droid building and the premium dining package for river belle terrace for Fantasmic. I’m gutted.

But it’s the right choice.
We are MAYBE considering November. We shall see how this all plays out.
I’m a nurse and we are self quarantined but I also have to go to work 😢

My heart is heavy to say that I believe we will be cancelling our trip. Would have been in Disneyland April 17-20, and dapper day.
I’m devastated and have yet to cancel my dining reservations, including droid building and the premium dining package for river belle terrace for Fantasmic. I’m gutted.

(((Big Hugs))). Nurses are often overlooked, especially during times like these.

If you do schedule for November Dapper Days, Christmas decorations should be up and maybe even some of the holiday treats will be offered!

I know in my heart I'm not going to be going April 5th-11th. I haven't canceled anything yet. I got into the Villas at Grand Californian at the 7 month mark - a unicorn reservation.

I also have Fantasmic dining booked at Blue Bayou along with droid building.

We were supposed to go April 12-17. We have Flex passes and were able to book Sunday the 12th. Not really expecting the park will be open but maybe we will get extremely lucky.
Yes, we also have flex and planned on going 4/9-11...have the 10th and 11th reserved but also being prepared. Hoping for the best, not canceling yet as we can cancel our hotel 2 days before so we will see what happens until then.

I'm trying to be positive and not canceling anything yet. My friends in SD who I'm traveling with and I are mostly playing it by ear and seeing what Disneyland and Orange County decide to do once April strikes. We also have a backup plan just in case.

But at the same token I'm out of work for the next two weeks and teaching remotely and my parents are out for the next three weeks.

Hi! I’m SO happy to have found this site after rebooking our long awaited and planned WDW trip scheduled this week to avoid flying to FL from LA. We moved our reservation to VGC and were supposed to check in the day Disneyland closed! 😬😬The Grand CA was great and even called us to confirm our arrival and was willing to return our DVC points into the original use year. I definitely learned the advantage to booking directly through Disney with this experience! Anyway, we are really hoping Disneyland is open for our belated big birthday stay at the DLH from 4/17-4/20! Fingers crossed for all of us that the virus situation improves enough to reopen in April!🙏

Best of luck to everyone with April plans.

I'm guessing the park will be closed until May, but all we can do is wait and see. My wife insists we hold the reservations until the last minute. She's more optimistic than me, for once :D

Best of luck to everyone with April plans.

I'm guessing the park will be closed until May, but all we can do is wait and see. My wife insists we hold the reservations until the last minute. She's more optimistic than me, for once :D

I think we should all keep hope for the best but also prepare our expectations that end of August / early September could very well be a reality.

I received a cancellation confirmation email from Disneyland Hotel this morning for a reservation that was for an April 4 check-in. I did not request the cancellation, but the booking was made in a conference block and the conference organizers made the determination to cancel the conference last week. So I don't know whether the email was generated based on the conference being cancelled or if the hotel expects to remain closed during that time and is going ahead and cancelling those reservations. I am sad but knew this was coming. We are rescheduling for July.

We haven’t cancelled our April 19-23 trip yet, but I’m guessing we’ll have to. We’ll wait awhile longer before doing anything. I was so looking forward to this trip! It’s going to be super hard to reschedule, but maybe we can squeeze some time in this fall.

Hm...I'm starting to wonder if maybe our Easter trip might happen later in April or in May. It's like Mr Toad's Wild Ride. We'll have to see what happens!

So I had to hit the button. Our trip to Disney is officially cancelled for April 6-9. We were splitting trip with SanDiego but will do neither as in WA STATE right now 😭 Hoping to re-book but uncertain of when?? So hard with HS DD who does HS Sports and competitive sports, work and school schedules🤦‍♀️😫💩🥺

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter