April Happy Mail-Sent/Received-COMPLETED!!!

Checked my mail this morning and received it! Thank you for all of my goodies!! Have a Happy Easter!

Darcy has received her happy mail, but has not opened it yet. I am waiting for Lola's and then will give both to them. Just wanted to alert you to the arrival!!

Thank you very much Darcy for the Kit Kat, and for the cute butterfly garden decor. I will put the butterfly into my garden next to my butterfly garden flag. Hope you had a fun Easter!

Cindy, and Corey, did you both get any happy mail recently? According to my records, you should have gotten it maybe yesterday or the day before. Please update me.

Darcy has received her happy mail, but has not opened it yet. I am waiting for Lola's and then will give both to them. Just wanted to alert you to the arrival!!

Lola should be getting her happy mail from her pal any day now.

Thank you very much Darcy for the Kit Kat, and for the cute butterfly garden decor. I will put the butterfly into my garden next to my butterfly garden flag. Hope you had a fun Easter!

Cindy, and Corey, did you both get any happy mail recently? According to my records, you should have gotten it maybe yesterday or the day before. Please update me.
I received mine in the mail today from pkelly6. I got some much needed lib balm and some chocolate that may have been eaten from the walk from the mailbox to the front door. :thumbsup2

Yes, I received a card from Kelly on Wednesday. She gave me a little chocolate rabbit and some cute Tinkerbell stickers.

Thank you Kelly for the Happy Mail.

My Happy Mail cards should be arriving any day now.

Lola received he happy mail. She and Darcy will open later today. We will send thank yous in a bit!!

Glad to hear that Lola had received her happy mail. The other remaining two should be to their destinations any day now.

Received my happy mail from Cindy. Thank you Cindy for my bookmark, tip/calendar pocket cards, and cute Minnie notebook. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter