April Incentives - What Are Your Predictions?

Still surprised by the incentive for CFW but like that 100 points for RIV has $17 off!

Am I not caffeinated enough? I don't see the MB discount. Is it a set $20 off per point at each resort, in addition to the Welcome Home? That would bring 300 Riviera down to $161pp, which is pretty darn good. We love OKW, but we don't need 500 points there.

Am I not caffeinated enough? I don't see the MB discount. Is it a set $20 off per point at each resort, in addition to the Welcome Home? That would bring 300 Riviera down to $161pp, which is pretty darn good. We love OKW, but we don't need 500 points there.

The sheets have never included the MB program on them. You have to contact the guide to find out if it’s still being offered.

My guess is it needs ti be explained because it’s first years points, which could be 2023 UY for some and 2024 UY for others.

The sheets have never included the MB program on them. You have to contact the guide to find out if it’s still being offered.

My guess is it needs ti be explained because it’s first years points, which could be 2023 UY for some and 2024 UY for others.
Okay. Thank you! Keep us posted as we learn more.

Disney will decide to sell some resorts when they want.

Does June 24th deadline indicate tower very unlikely to start selling before that date? Hmm, is Disney going to start tower sales in time for the super popular July 4th?

Can someone help me understand the Disney strategy behind offering these new OKW incentives a few months prior to the sale of the tower?

Disney will decide to sell some resorts when they want.

Does June 24th deadline indicate tower very unlikely to start selling before that date? Hmm, is Disney going to start tower sales in time for the super popular July 4th?
Very true. Didn’t they do a similar thing w AK a few years ago?

Looks like the “Welcome Home” offer is also available. Was it always a sliding scale amount based on the number of points purchased?
no - I do not believe so...but Welcome Home also appears to NOT be a part of the OKW offer.

Initial thoughts 🤔

As a few on this thread predicted...some decent incentives, but not to expect too much until "summer". I think that's spot on. Better for initial purchasers I would assume.

Bring on June 25th!🎆

Last edited:
So the welcome home offer is different than magical beginnings?
Yes. MB program allows you to sell back the first year of points for an additional $20/pt for purchases of 150 points and higher. So, those with June to Dec Uys buying now it would be 2023 points…for Feb to April, it’s the 2024 points.

Initial thoughts 🤔

As a few on this thread predicted...some decent incentives, but not to expect too much until "summer". I think that's spot on.

Bring on June 25th!🎆

If we can all coordinate to not buy direct this quarter, we can force Disney's hand to make the incentives even better for June!

Attachments

• Charlie-Conspiracy-Always-Sunny-in-Philidelphia-meme-1itoun.jpg
    Charlie-Conspiracy-Always-Sunny-in-Philidelphia-meme-1itoun.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter